PRIZE DRAW WINNERS !!!!!

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
Bok
Regular
Regular

Re: PRIZE DRAW WINNERS !!!!!

Post by Bok »

That video was great Jez! Brilliant! Congratulations to all the winners (and some great prizes donated too) - really pleased you reached the £1000 target for the charity Jez - top stuff. :)
jedi_masters
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by jedi_masters »

Such an awesome video.

LIDY LEDI, ha ha ha!!! Could tell you were tired and had had a busy day at work.

Well done to all the winners, Jez for raising and amazing amount of cash for such a great charity and to Darth and C3PO for helping in such a comical video.

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Looking for:

Star Wars Books!!
chiffy
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by chiffy »

Echo(base) everyone elses sentiments Jez absolutely superb stuff all round. Congrats the the prize winners but the real winners were us viewers cos' that really was comedy gold and i'm even having a cheeky guffaw whilst typing this!
PS my ticket went back in and Darth pulled another out quick near the end. Don't your kids know i'm the anual prize winner around these here parts? :wink:

Somewhere beneath the murky Dagobah swamp lies chiffy's feedback thread. Please use or abuse.
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=13553
mumbo
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by mumbo »

Jez that was pure gold loved it 8) :D the kids were such stars absolutely superb :) at times I thought you had even paid to bring in Stephen Mangan to do the video, you sound so alike :lol:

Cant believe I've won again (3rd time :oops: ) thanks to all of the generous donators and to you Jez for running such a fantastic comp and of course for putting your body on the line for a great cause 8)

Superb :) :)
If its Luke Jedi then I'm interested, vintage or modern.

My feedback - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=13324

My Focus collection - http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =2&t=14401
chazb73
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by chazb73 »

Lovely stuff Jez :D It's great to see the hobby shared by the family :D

That Lidy Ledi :lol: :wink: canvas is amazing well done Martin :)
Imagesidilama by chazb73, on Flickr
Stormtrooper37
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by Stormtrooper37 »

Great video - your son and daughter (sorry Darth Vader and C3P0) were the stars of the show!

I'm glad it's not just me who struggles with Lidy Ledy and Ian's username :lol:

Congratulations to the winners

And thanks Jez for a great idea for a competition and to all the contributors of the prizes. Very generous of you all.
I hunt down
Trilogo's, La Guerre des Etoiles, L' Empire Contre-Attaque, Guerre Stellari

Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Prize Draw nearly closed, pleased check your names :)

Post by Jez »

Thank you for all of your kind comments.
The kids and I had a blast making it. That was the second comp i've run and by far the most fun.
I promise to complete the competition trilogy someday and include the Mrs next time in her Leia Organa costume :lol:
I have plenty of ideas :D
Palitoy78 wrote:Jez,im a bit late here but im donating this as a prize.A signed Richard Edlund postcard:) 100% genuine, and a hard person to get.Just popping over to drop some cash in the pot too :) Well done on the run.
And the extra special bonus prize was won by Mr Shifter!! Well done.
Lee please can you contact Mr Shifter (AKA Ben).

Thanks once again dudes
JuniorChubb
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by JuniorChubb »

Jez, what can I say. What a great directorial debut that was. If you had done the casting in the prequels they would have been a sure fire success.

Congrats on a fantastic effort with the gruelling event, the fundraising and running a top notch competition. :D

Well chuffed to come out with a great prize. The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it and supporting your cause. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

I need to win a few loose Ledi's to display with it now. :wink:

Well played to all the prize donators and winners, you make me proud to be SWFUK til I die :mrgreen:
I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything...
db94
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by db94 »

JuniorChubb wrote:The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it
As a lucky winner of one of Martin's previous prize donations (Palitoy canvas) I am happy to confirm you're right to be excited - you think it looks good in the pictures just wait until you have it in you hands :D :D :D
JuniorChubb
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by JuniorChubb »

db94 wrote:
JuniorChubb wrote:The canvas looks amazing, thanks to Martin for the time and effort put in creating it
As a lucky winner of one of Martin's previous prize donations (Palitoy canvas) I am happy to confirm you're right to be excited - you think it looks good in the pictures just wait until you have it in you hands :D :D :D
Roll on Mr Postie :D
I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other. I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen anything to make me believe there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything...
silverwell
New User
New User

Post by silverwell »

Just wanted to congratulate Jez on his monumental effort and to say thanks to the rest of the community for the remarkable fund raising.
Gorneesh
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Post by Gorneesh »

Well done Jez on all your hard work not only running the race but also sorting out this competition,
loved the video and congratulations to all the winners.
WTB - Star Wars Mailers
bDC #413
Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Jez »

Thank you all.

All winners should have received a PM reference postal address requirements.

I intend to go to the local town to post everything on Saturday :D
Jez
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Jez »

The first packages are away, the first packages are away!
I'll PM those who need tracking info and proof of postage details!
Blimey that canvas takes a lot of cello tape Martin! :D :lol:
TC-14
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Post by TC-14 »

Fantastic to see a padded envelope on the doormat when I got home from the late shift last night... superb packaging, Jez 8)
I spent the rest of the evening staring at my two prizes... Mike, you're a demon with the pen and ink... the R5 and Fett pieces will be very much treasured. Stunning, both. :D

Big thank you all to all involved, great efforts all round. That really was a super competition, Jez- you should do this 30 mile cross country lark more often, and tie it in with some more comps... :wink: :lol:
In my ignorance, I have discovered my hastily chosen username is described as being 'of female personality'. Marvellous.

My Feedback http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... 22&t=16162