Deber May - Anyone seen this??

mumbo

Sith Lord
Knowing that the Jawa cape issue is true and regardless as to whether the robbery happened or not I for one would not have donated had I known about her deceitfulness :(

Shame on you Deber :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
We were talking about this at the weekend - what a shame if i was all a great big lie

momike

Jedi Master
I remember Andy (plantman) being a little suspect of that whole thing, as someone who did contribute slightly i do hope this was not a scam :|

Jez

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
We were talking about this at the weekend - what a shame if i was all a great big lie

Yep I did say that over the years that I've been a member I've contributed to every group money collection on this forum be it someone who needed cheering up, someone who's Wedding looked in trouble and to the plethora of competitions, but this one had my spidey sense tingling from the very start.

If I'm proved wrong I'll apologise, but this stank from the outset.

I bet she isn't even called Deber

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
I Will mostly reply On the RS thread about this to keep everything there, but like i said there in my previous post, i send her a link to the watch out thread, so she is aware and has a chance to step up and defend herself.
I know Andy and Todd beeing suspicious from the start, if it turns out we have been taken for our generosity and goodwill... That will be a bad day...

Edit: **** Jez, for all we know, she and her husband Erwin could be the Same person...

plantman

Sith Lord
momike said:
I remember Andy (plantman) being a little suspect of that whole thing, as someone who did contribute slightly i do hope this was not a scam :|

yes i was and i posted a warning on the thread that the whole thing didnt smell right, such a shame when generosity is wasted on scammers.

i didnt donate and i never would to a new member who had no history and just been robbed of her/his "collection"

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
itfciain said:

Mmmm.......remember? Must have felt the tremor in the force.

Didn't Frank have some comms with her/him?

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Does anyone have the address that the package was sent too?

If she doesn't reply be a good place to start, investigate exactly where it is, be interesting to see if it's a lived in dwelling.

Be appalling if this is true, so many people on this forum do good things for each other for it to be taken advantage off by low life scam artists.

itfciain

Grand Master
plantman said:
it ****s me right off...and the arsehole deserve a smack :evil:

Was just thinking the same thing - nothing worse that people taking advantage of the kindness of others

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Does Deber even exist?

Like Dennis said i think her 'husband' is Deber

Also didn't 'she - Deber' post some risky picture of herself in the show us what you look like thread???? and then change it due to other members saying it was inappropriate or am I dreaming this up :? :?

mumbo

Sith Lord
Stormtrooper37 said:
Does Deber even exist?

Like Dennis said i think her 'husband' is Deber

Also didn't 'she - Deber' post some risky picture of herself in the show us what you look like thread???? and then change it due to other members saying it was inappropriate or am I dreaming this up :? :?

Yeah TFB was all over it :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom