SWFUK

Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Discuss vintage Kenner and Palitoy Star Wars toys from the 1977-1985 era.
User avatar
Mr-Trilogo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Location: France

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr-Trilogo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 pm

Hello everyone, I just registered so here is my introduction :

Name: Anthony
Age: 42
Single/Married: in relationship
Residence: France
Occupation: Selling rocks :mrgreen: .
Kids: 1 year old daughter.
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: MOC and loose figures.
Characters Focus: Chewbacca, Klaatu, Nikto.
Collecting Interest: ROTJ Carded figures. Tri-logo MOC.PBP MOC, Meccano, Palitoy, Kenner figures. Variants.
Looking for: ROTJ Meccano MOC Chewbacca/Chiquetaba.
Other Toy interests: POTA Mego, Action Man.
WANTED :
Meccano ROTJ Chewbacca /Chiquetaba MOC
Meccano Klaatu MOC

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11889
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:10 pm

Mr-Trilogo wrote:Hello everyone, I just registered so here is my introduction :

Name: Anthony
Age: 42
Single/Married: in relationship
Residence: France
Occupation: Selling rocks :mrgreen: .
Kids: 1 year old daughter.
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: MOC and loose figures.
Characters Focus: Chewbacca, Klaatu, Nikto.
Collecting Interest: ROTJ Carded figures. Tri-logo MOC.PBP MOC, Meccano, Palitoy, Kenner figures. Variants.
Looking for: ROTJ Meccano MOC Chewbacca/Chiquetaba.
Other Toy interests: POTA Mego, Action Man.


welcome anthony to the forum :D

wow can you live and pay your bills with selling rocks as a job ? :shock:

Great to see another tri-logo and also another variant collector on the forum :D

User avatar
Mr-Trilogo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Location: France

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr-Trilogo » Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:29 pm

Pomse2001 wrote:welcome anthony to the forum :D

wow can you live and pay your bills with selling rocks as a job ? :shock:

Great to see another tri-logo and also another variant collector on the forum :D


Thank you for the welcome,

haha that was meant as a joke but I assume you figured that out. Sometimes jokes can be lost into translation.

Yes tri logo is all my childhood, and variants something that grew on me as an adult.

Cheers.
WANTED :
Meccano ROTJ Chewbacca /Chiquetaba MOC
Meccano Klaatu MOC

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11889
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:01 am

Mr-Trilogo wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:welcome anthony to the forum :D

wow can you live and pay your bills with selling rocks as a job ? :shock:

Great to see another tri-logo and also another variant collector on the forum :D


Thank you for the welcome,

haha that was meant as a joke but I assume you figured that out. Sometimes jokes can be lost into translation.

Yes tri logo is all my childhood, and variants something that grew on me as an adult.

Cheers.


About the stones, I was thinking are you obelix :lol: :wink:

The same here variants also grew on me as an adult :lol:

User avatar
Mr-Trilogo
Regular
Regular
Posts: 96
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:52 pm
Location: France

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Mr-Trilogo » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:19 am

Pomse2001 wrote:
About the stones, I was thinking are you obelix :lol: :wink:



I sure wish I had his strength , his brains ....no so much :mrgreen:
WANTED :
Meccano ROTJ Chewbacca /Chiquetaba MOC
Meccano Klaatu MOC

User avatar
TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1672
Joined: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:11 pm
Location: Somewhere Down The Rabbit Hole

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Fri Mar 01, 2019 10:21 am

Welcome Titus, Chris, UKS and Anthony. Nice to get some new members.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11889
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Pomse2001 » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:52 pm

Mr-Trilogo wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
About the stones, I was thinking are you obelix :lol: :wink:



I sure wish I had his strength , his brains ....no so much :mrgreen:


I guess you do not want his body :lol:

User avatar
AlT3D
New User
New User
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:42 pm

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby AlT3D » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:08 pm

New guy over here!

Thanks for the Add.

User avatar
Snaketibe
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 2890
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Snaketibe » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:03 pm

Welcome to the forum! :-)

User avatar
Mini99
Sith Lord
Sith Lord
Posts: 3130
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Mini99 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:29 pm

AlT3D wrote:New guy over here!

Thanks for the Add.

Hi...welcome.

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11889
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Pomse2001 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:00 pm

Welcome AlT3D to the forum :D

User avatar
Michael Sith
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 7349
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm
Location: Up North

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Michael Sith » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:19 pm

Welcome aboard to all the new members :D
"What is thy bidding, my master?"

alanpw
New User
New User
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:03 am

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby alanpw » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:11 pm

Age: 48
Single/Married: Single
Residence: London
Occupation: Tool & Plant Hire Manager
Kids: None
Pets: None
Collecting Focus: Loose Vintage figures & Marvel UK comics
Character Focus: None so far

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 11889
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Pomse2001 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:07 am

alanpw welcome to the forum :D

Taffius
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1286
Joined: Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:26 am
Location: Flatlandia

Re: Who's Who - Introduce yourself!

Postby Taffius » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:31 am

Welcome all. This an awesome place to be and a huge resource for vintage and modern. Enjoy!


Return to “Vintage Collecting Chat”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests