ESB-h style baggies WTF gives?

Information on variations, weapons, cleaning and repair etc
Joe
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: ESB-h style baggies WTF gives?

Post by Joe » Tue Nov 20, 2012 7:25 pm

ESB-H baggies are something I have collected in the past and been intrigued about for a while too Frank (I think we did have a chin wag about this very subject before once??) so I think this little thread is quite interesting, will have a good read when I get the time mate - Great effort! :)
I'm famous in Poland!
If you want to get in contact, please email me: joe@trilogo.info - click the image below for my WTB

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Frunkstar » Wed Nov 21, 2012 5:08 pm

You are indeed correct Joe we did have a natter about this baggie type, one thing I plan to keep track of is baggies turning up that closely match these but are not what I for one would call a standard ESB-h type.

Hope it proves of use to some.

Pm coming at you anyhow Joe :wink:

Also James has confirmed his 2 papaloo variations (belt colour) to be the same match of bag figure combo as mine, so another small lesson learned & something else confirmed which is great.
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

aussiejames
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by aussiejames » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:58 pm

I'm glad you're putting your baggie knowledge down on paper ( so to speak )
The old baggie guide is certainly getting outdated. I'm not sure how many new sub section plain baggies are needed but it is clear one is not enough.

**Delboy75**
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Post by **Delboy75** » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Ive also seen baggies like the vader (which is definately clipper btw) come from palitoy too.
Probably overstock they had sent them.
I've honestly always been confused by them lol, it doesnt take much but they all look so similar and tbh were my least favourite baggie.

The larger bags ESB-H usually come in the u.s mailers, the thinner bags (like the vader) tend to be european.
Palitoy, meccano and clipper. Thats just something i observed when i collected them but im rusty now and not so clued up on them as i was.

That wicket seal, the wide one with the crosshatch pattern ive only ever seen on that figure, it came in one of the u.s mailers, an ewok 3 pack i think it was.

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Frunkstar » Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:23 pm

**Delboy75** wrote:Ive also seen baggies like the vader (which is definately clipper btw) come from palitoy too.
Probably overstock they had sent them.
I've honestly always been confused by them lol, it doesnt take much but they all look so similar and tbh were my least favourite baggie.

The larger bags ESB-H usually come in the u.s mailers, the thinner bags (like the vader) tend to be european.
Palitoy, meccano and clipper. Thats just something i observed when i collected them but im rusty now and not so clued up on them as i was.

That wicket seal, the wide one with the crosshatch pattern ive only ever seen on that figure, it came in one of the u.s mailers, an ewok 3 pack i think it was.
Again - many thanks for your great input Del its appreciated :wink:

TBH I love the no text baggies myself as they are so much of a mystery & as James has said, could do with a bit more classification/clarification as they are a bit of a mine field, but one I firmly have my teeth in to.

Also thanks for the conformation on the clipper vader baggie, I was 9(% sure its a clipper but always nice to know for sure, i also think that its most likely excess stock sent to Clipper to fill demand once there own baggies (Large black text made in macau) ran out for the mail away offer - have you any details or paperwork pertaining to the clipper mail in offers or has anyone for that matter? - maybe card fronts with the offers on?.

I also think its a similar situation with the ESB-h style no text baggies in the multi-pakcs, IM (vague) O I think when whichever baggie was destined for certain MP's ran out they were substituted with ESB-h's as a sort of "universal donor" like in blood groups etc & would have been an easy fix when things were not available, like in the MP comparrison photo below -

The wicket is indeed out of a MP, but I can't for the life of me remember which one either, I wonder why its the only one to turn up (to date) with this seal type??? :?
If there's a bright spark to the center of the galaxy, we're on the planet it's furthest from.

Frunkstar
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Frunkstar » Tue May 28, 2013 9:22 pm

Photos on page one updated/re added after the shuffle up on photobucket to do the baggie guide, as I lost the lot on this thread, boy that hurt my head working blind.