Barny's Loose Collection

barny81

Padawan
Wow, you guys really have great collections! I'm just starting out! I recently found all my old Star Wars figures again in my Mom's shed and know I still have much to collect although I'm fairly close at having all the vintage figures. I'm hunting down the ones I still have to get.

Here's my collection at the moment, I also have a Millenium Falcon and a Hoth Turret and Probot set, plus an AT-ST. Aside from that I also have R2-D2 and C-3PO from the 1985 Droids series. :)

I still need to find a nice showcase to put them in for display.
Star Wars Collection 19-10-2013.jpg

IMG_5495.JPG

mumbo

Sith Lord
Great collection and they are your childhood toys, priceless 8) would love to still have mine.

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
You're a lucky man, I'd gladly forfeit my carded figures to get my original childhood collection back!

barny81

Padawan
Aw thanks guys! Glad you like the collection.

I'm going to try and complete it this year. Meanwhile, I'm also very impressed with the new 'The Vintage Collection' and started getting some of those as well. Might plan on keeping most of those mint in their cards though. :-D

poncho

Grand Master
nice stuff cool 8) you got a great start there especially if it's your childhood stuff priceless!

2 imperial dignitary figs shame on you :roll: :lol:

barny81

Padawan
Goody! A couple of vintage figures I was missing are coming my way. Bought a few. Also a few from the Droids series and also the newer 'The Vintage Collection'. Can't wait to add them to my collection. :)

barny81

Padawan
Whee, got blue and red Snaggletooth coming my way. Plus some more Droids & Ewoks stuff. :)

And the Revenge of the Jedi set from the new 'The Vintage Collection'. Can't wait. :-D

barny81

Padawan
Not quite sure to be honest. I've always had this one with the fabric jacket. But I think it's from something else but it looks cool so I kept it on him. :)

barny81

Padawan
Plus I'm starting my 'The Vintage Collection' focus as well, I've got these, plus a lot of Original Trilogy moc'ed characters. Plus of some the first edition and Revenge of the Jedi versions and Canadian versions. I almost don't dare to take them out of their cards. ;-)

Attachments

• Star Wars Collection Additionals #3 23 okt 2013.jpg
    Star Wars Collection Additionals #3 23 okt 2013.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 61

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Great collection - I collect the new Vintage Collection as well. You can't beat vintage either loose or MOC but I enjoy searching and finding the modern carded stuff in shops - reminds me of being a kid and getting excited about tracking down figures on my want list.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom