SWFUK

Value Of Full Complete Loose Set ?

Ask expert collectors for advice on pricing items.
ChallengerFox
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Value Of Full Complete Loose Set ?

Postby ChallengerFox » Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:50 pm

Just wondering what the estimated value is of a full complete loose set including last 17 ? I'm not looking to sell but i'm trying to get an idea of the value of my collection, majority of them are mint but for argument sake say about C8 on average, thanks.

jayums
Jedi Knight
Jedi Knight

Re: Value Of Full Complete Loose Set ?

Postby jayums » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:58 pm

I’d be very surprised if it wasn’t far off 3.5-4 grand. 2 grand of which would be the last 17. Probably more if you sold off individually or in lots, although that’s potentially more hassle and postage costs.

I have a loose ‘complete’ set myself and I do think prices have peeked for now. Maybe episode IX and tv shows might pick things up, but I get the feeling things like the retro collection, high quality reproductions, and lukewarm response to the sequels have all dampened the market somewhat.

TheJabbaWookie
Jedi Master
Jedi Master

Re: Value Of Full Complete Loose Set ?

Postby TheJabbaWookie » Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:54 pm

I have mine catalogued with 90% of my figures being C9 or better, with an estimated total value of £3,903. This doesn’t include Snaggletooth or VCJ. If you catalogue using the top band of 90% to 100% in the Star Wars Tracker app the total value is greater though you rarely see realised prices that high on eBay or FB.

Return to “Vintage Valuation Requests”