Page 1 of 2

SWTOTW, Week 17, 2020 Side Gunner Vehicle

Posted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 10:55 pm
by Pomse2001
Side Gunner Vehicle:
Droids.jpg
Droids.jpg (39.75 KiB) Viewed 999 times

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 12:50 pm
by theforceuk
Think we may struggle with this one, surely someone has a picture or something. :lol:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:10 pm
by Snaketibe
Unfortunately I can't help with this one as I don't collect Droids items. However, I too hope some other members might have an example they'd be willing to share. If so, please post away! :-)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:29 pm
by Pomse2001
I can help with this one, I have had it for so many years, so I do not even remember when I bought it, only that I bought it in the good old days between 2001 and 2005 where everything was much cheaper. Enough about that, this old days will never come back, here is mine.
01.jpg
01.jpg (108.64 KiB) Viewed 956 times
02.jpg
02.jpg (55.94 KiB) Viewed 956 times
03.jpg
03.jpg (72.09 KiB) Viewed 956 times
04.jpg
04.jpg (72.24 KiB) Viewed 956 times
05.jpg
05.jpg (69.83 KiB) Viewed 956 times
06.jpg
06.jpg (65.97 KiB) Viewed 956 times
07.jpg
07.jpg (90.61 KiB) Viewed 956 times
08.jpg
08.jpg (98.27 KiB) Viewed 956 times
09.jpg
09.jpg (117.01 KiB) Viewed 956 times

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:45 pm
by Snaketibe
Pomse2001 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:29 pm
I can help with this one, I have had it for so many years, so I do not even remember when I bought it, only that I bought it in the good old days between 2001 and 2005 where everything was much cheaper. Enough about that, this old days will never come back, here is mine.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg
Ah Lars, good man! I should have guessed that you'd come to the rescue! :lol:

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at least one example posted to it, but let's hope we manage to find a few more too. I know it makes me sound a bit greedy, but the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for sharing yours :-)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 10:22 pm
by Pomse2001
Snaketibe wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 9:45 pm
Pomse2001 wrote:
Mon Apr 27, 2020 7:29 pm
I can help with this one, I have had it for so many years, so I do not even remember when I bought it, only that I bought it in the good old days between 2001 and 2005 where everything was much cheaper. Enough about that, this old days will never come back, here is mine.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg
Ah Lars, good man! I should have guessed that you'd come to the rescue! :lol:

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at least one example posted to it, but let's hope we manage to find a few more too. I know it makes me sound a bit greedy, but the more the merrier as far as I'm concerned!

Thanks for sharing yours :-)
I am glad that you like it and that I could help with this one, I also hope that we will see more. I would for sure love to see the glasslite box since that one is much more cool than the kenner box 8) Yes it is a unused one that I have, they did not cost much a long time ago, as I remember it they cost nearly the same as a used one in a box.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:15 pm
by TheJabbaWookie
Not really bothered by the Droids line but that is a cracking example Lars and you have the planetary map too. Sweet

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:39 pm
by Pomse2001
TheJabbaWookie wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:15 pm
Not really bothered by the Droids line but that is a cracking example Lars and you have the planetary map too. Sweet
Thanks mate for the kind words, yes I have the planetary map, nothing has changed since I bought the box, I bought it like it is now. I think it
is complete I can't see anything missing :D

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
by Alisdairmac
[/quote]

Ah Lars, good man! I should have guessed that you'd come to the rescue! :lol:

Very well done for having one of these, and a very nice unused one too by the looks of things. I'm glad this thread will have at le

I am glad that you like it and that I could help with this one, I also hope that we will see more. I would for sure love to see the glasslite box since that one is much more cool than the kenner box 8) Yes it is a unused one that I have, they did not cost much a long time ago, as I remember it they cost nearly the same as a used one in a box.
[/quote]

Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:45 pm
by Snaketibe
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit
Excellent stuff! Congratulations on having one and thanks for sharing it :-)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:08 pm
by Pomse2001
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit
Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:38 pm
by theforceuk
Wow, cool exapmples everyone, thanks for posting. :)

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 pm
by Alisdairmac
Pomse2001 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:08 pm
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit
Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:
I think that most glasslite boxes are this 2 piece style but not sure as it's the only one I have. Nice condition ones of these seem to be quite pricey but I managed to give this box a bit of rehabilitation and it's come out not bad. No instructions unfortunately.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Fri May 01, 2020 12:53 am
by Snaketibe
Alisdairmac wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 pm
Pomse2001 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:08 pm
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit
Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:
I think that most glasslite boxes are this 2 piece style but not sure as it's the only one I have. Nice condition ones of these seem to be quite pricey but I managed to give this box a bit of rehabilitation and it's come out not bad. No instructions unfortunately.
Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 17, 2020

Posted: Fri May 01, 2020 11:22 am
by Pomse2001
Alisdairmac wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:04 pm
Pomse2001 wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:08 pm
Alisdairmac wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:42 pm
Here is a glasslite one. The box was knackered when I got it but managed to spruce it up a bit
Wow thanks for sharing a glasslite box :shock: I did not know it was the top of the box that had a cool picture. Looks like the packing is totally different from the kenner. How does it look on the other sides ? please share more pictures mate :wink:
I think that most glasslite boxes are this 2 piece style but not sure as it's the only one I have. Nice condition ones of these seem to be quite pricey but I managed to give this box a bit of rehabilitation and it's come out not bad. No instructions unfortunately.
Wow thanks mate for sharing it, looks like it is packed like the tie fighters and the x-wing from glasslite, very cool. Thanks for all the pictures mate 8)