GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.
2stripes
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee

Re: GW Acrylic - New Products available NOW!

Post by 2stripes »

As there hasn't been any recent updates on this thread, I thought it worth mentioning I received a case from GW Acrylic for a carded Power Droid this morning. I was really impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and especially the smart, double boxed, bomb proof packaging. All round I was really pleased. I've had another MOC arrive this week too, so will be straight back with another order shortly.

Christian
Approved Trader
Approved Trader

Post by Christian »

2stripes wrote:
Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:16 pm
As there hasn't been any recent updates on this thread, I thought it worth mentioning I received a case from GW Acrylic for a carded Power Droid this morning. I was really impressed with the quality, speed of delivery and especially the smart, double boxed, bomb proof packaging. All round I was really pleased. I've had another MOC arrive this week too, so will be straight back with another order shortly.
That's very kind of you @2stripes - I must find the time to update the original post!

Cheers,
Christian
GW Acrylic - Bespoke Acrylic Display Products - MOC, Loose, Mailers and Accessories: http://www.gwacrylic.co.uk

egglett
New User
New User

Post by egglett »

After reading 2stripes post it nudged me to buy a stand that came today
Cheers :)

theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

Who’s bought the MF case then? Looks pretty epic.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'