Vintage Collection for sale

Post links to your own or other people's Ebay auctions. It is fine to discuss live auctions, but DO NOT post links to closed auctions for at least 7 days after the listing ends. See sales forum rules for details.
Johnnyepsom75
New User
New User

Vintage Collection for sale

Post by Johnnyepsom75 »

Hi,

Thank you everyone for your advice guidance and above all the ability to re live my childhood playing.

After some careful thought I am in the process of ebaying my entire vintage collection plus a lot of newer items.

It is quite time consuming but fun to get interest in some of the rarest pieces.

Feel free to check out my auctions https://ebay.co.uk/usr/jedimastertoby.

Any comments or feedback welcome but treat me gently as I’m quite new to selling.

Kind regards

John

Robstyley
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Vintage Collection for sale

Post by Robstyley »

Hi John, you have some nice bits for sale there. Some of your pricing is way off though - the Last 17 Anakin is only worth about £25 max as is the Jawa. Just trying to help, you will never get £200 each for them. Similarly the BIN's for the Amanaman and Luke Poncho are ambitious. The rest at auction look like you're doing ok!

Cheers, Andy

theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

Agreed, I'm already watching the Rebel Soldiers. Really surprised they don't have any bids yet.
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Cazza
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Cazza »

Some nice items. Crazy BIN prices :(
Collecting SW since 1980.
"Look Sir, Dubs,"

WANTED LIST http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopi ... =8&t=20916 Looking for Palitoy MOCs

revilluk
Regular
Regular

Post by revilluk »

agree, the BIN prices on some are 'hopeful', those that are out you can relist or use them to start a new collection :idea:

the last 17 figures will ensure you have a tidy sum to reinvest in the new collection :lol:

i am the highest bidder on romba at the moment and most likely will see some action on imperial dignitary :D

best of luck