Star Wars Retro Collection wave 1 Chewie & Leia

Talk about modern (post 1985) Hasbro toys, including POTF2.
Slayer2k16
New User
New User

Star Wars Retro Collection wave 1 Chewie & Leia

Post by Slayer2k16 »

Hi,

Hopefully this is in the right section. Driven by nostalgia i've rather belatedly decided to collect these retro figures since they are quite cheap & limited in number. However im stuck trying to find mint on mint card chewie & leia figures so i'm looking to purchase these two i'm based in the UK but the US figures seem the same so i'd be happy with them.
I understand that the forum is more focused on true vintage items but i hope someone can help. Let me know if you can help out.
Cheers

stu70
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Star Wars Retro Collection wave 1 Chewie & Leia

Post by stu70 »

There still seems to be a fair amount of first wave figures, including Leia and Chewbacca on ebay.

theforceuk
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by theforceuk »

I like them, but can't bring myself to spend the money on them!
'But I was going to Tosche Station to pick up some power converters.'

Slayer2k16
New User
New User

Post by Slayer2k16 »

Thanks to whoever moved this to the correct forum. 8)
I have seen that eBay does have both figures but i thought i'd try here being collector focused if the figure/s were mint they would be packaged well. Full disclosure i did buy a Chewie from eBay which appeared mint but the seller used a box which was great but packed it with Cardboard and the card is permanently creased in an s-shape :lol:
So rather than taking another chance i thought it would be best to see if any collectors had either figure spare and would know how to package them properly.

Slayer2k16
New User
New User

Post by Slayer2k16 »

Took a chance on a Chewie from eBay and it was mint so now just looking for a mint retro Leia 8)