Latest Acquisitions

coomber75

Sith Lord
Mini99 said:
coomber75 said:
had a couple of recent buys stormie run coming on nicely

That's a great pair...🙄😔
I think thar the POTF Stormtrooper cardback is one of the best in that line.
Nice Top Toys, don't see many of those these days.
thanks mate, to be fair they were 2 I didn't think I would own!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
I've not posted here in what feels like an eternity, although I have been lurking ;)

Doubt I'll ever get a better example of a 30 back Fett than this cardback - and even this cost me an arm and a leg! :D But it's a corker!

I'm now only needing ONE card/re-seal away from completing a full SW and ESB debut run - a 45a Threepio with removable limbs, and I'll settle for a really nice cardback for that one too.

Attachments

• DSCN8188.JPG
    DSCN8188.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 707

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
I've not posted here in what feels like an eternity, although I have been lurking ;)

Doubt I'll ever get a better example of a 30 back Fett than this cardback - and even this cost me an arm and a leg! :D But it's a corker!

I'm now only needing ONE card/re-seal away from completing a full SW and ESB debut run - a 45a Threepio with removable limbs, and I'll settle for a really nice cardback for that one too.

Congratulations, that's a beauty!

Palifan

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:

That's an amazing card back Mark, fantastic looking! I did have a sealed cut card Boba Fett that would have resealed a tweet onto that card but unfortunately it's long gone. Maybe finding something similar and using a Top Loader might get you even closer to the complete thing.

Really made up for you though and hopefully you will get that one missing piece soon. Such a great run :D

Ian

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Amazing pieces everyone!

Andy_Preston that Armada display is stunning mate. Really pleased for you- a great nostalgia hit 8)

SublevelStudios, Mark LOVE the 30bk Fett. Displays beautifully. Takes me back to Christmas 1980 8)

coomber75

Sith Lord
SublevelStudios said:

stunning mate just stunjing congrats

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
General Mills Inflatable lightsaber arrived today.

Attachments

• s-l1600-1.jpg
    s-l1600-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 520
  • s-l1600-2.jpg
    s-l1600-2.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 522
  • s-l1600-3.jpg
    s-l1600-3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 520
  • s-l1600-5.jpg
    s-l1600-5.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 527
  • s-l1600-4.jpg
    s-l1600-4.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 523
  • s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 532

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:

Wow nice

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
SublevelStudios said:

I doubt you could find a better cardback anywhere so it cost you an arm and a leg for a reason and I am sure long term you will get far more enjoyment owning it than keeping the money in the bank!

Congratulations and Good Luck in your search for a 45A removable limbs, the toughest 45A debut figure by a long stretch!

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Hey there Mark,

As I said on FB it's the best card back example I have ever seen of the 30 Fett and having the actual figure and even the unpunch that went with it too...well that makes it that little bit more special 8)

Wish I'd had a bid myself now :lol:

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Picked up this Painted Helmet Boba Fett this morning for £2.00

Attachments

• IMG_3315.jpg
    IMG_3315.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG_3316.jpg
    IMG_3316.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 249
  • IMG_3317.jpg
    IMG_3317.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_3318.jpg
    IMG_3318.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 249

Palifan

Sith Lord
StarWarsFan said:

That's probably a very well spent £2!

Nice one and I have one of these also that was used for my resealed polity 30 back I have (I'm not sure if the figure is original to the card back but I'm leaning to the fact that it was....based on nothing :lol: )

Ian

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Palifan said:
StarWarsFan said:

That's probably a very well spent £2!

Nice one and I have one of these also that was used for my resealed polity 30 back I have (I'm not sure if the figure is original to the card back but I'm leaning to the fact that it was....based on nothing :lol: )

Ian

Cheers Ian, yes i'll go along with that as well based on nothing lol.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
StarWarsFan said:
Wow what a great pickup. Online or in the wild?

In the wild, went to the car boot sale this morning. Was in a box of modern figures quickly snapped it up. Purchased a couple of others (2 Lukes) sort of hid it in-between them encase they noticed. Said will have these 3 please.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
StarWarsFan said:
TheJabbaWookie said:
StarWarsFan said:

In the wild, went to the car boot sale this morning. Was in a box of modern figures quickly snapped it up. Purchased a couple of others (2 Lukes) sort of hid it in-between them encase they noticed. Said will have these 3 please.

Brill find, can see you now nervously saying I'll take these three please, great finding pieces truly in the wild :D

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
StarWarsFan said:
TheJabbaWookie said:

Brill find, can see you now nervously saying I'll take these three please, great finding pieces truly in the wild :D

lol yep I was. Indeed it is. Sort of a rush or something.

Latest posts

Top Bottom