anyone have any dealings with toy toni?

lee gray

Sith Lord
To cut a long story short when Jason told me that he had been promised the figure a month earlier, I contacted Antoni about it stating if he was first then he can have it, but Antoni had already told Jason it was now out of stock but then checked his back emails and saw that he did indeed tell Jason he could have it....but that he didnt know where abouts the other one was and told me there had been a cock up so I decided not to bother and just let Jsson have it and Antoni said he would sort me out a really nice ungraded one for myself so I agreed to that and Antoni then contacted Jason about it

Even though I did want it as it was with the helmet on instead of the nasty looking one with the helmet seperate , I dont mind having a nice one thats not graded with the helmet on the figure as a bit cheaper too plus I got my spare acrylic case to stick it in unless I decide to send it off, now I got spare cash and on the look out for something else :)

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Hey Lee, didn't realise there was only one graded one. As long as your happy with the ungraded one? The AFA 90 one will be joining the AFA 90 focus I have on the go.

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:
Hey Lee, didn't realise there was only one graded one. As long as your happy with the ungraded one? The AFA 90 one will be joining the AFA 90 focus I have on the go.

Jason

and if he is not will you exchange it with him :wink:

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
In that circumstance I guess the ungraded one would go back to Toni.

I guess the motto of the story is:-

A figure in hand is worth two in the Boushh.

:roll:

Jason

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

i say you both pull them of card and burn it then you both have same figure :D :D

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

i say you both pull them of card and burn it then you both have same figure :D :D

I'd have to crack mine out it's AFA case first! There's a guy on rebelscum does that. He says he's "liberating" them from their acyrlic coffins.

:shock:

Jase

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Just a note to say I got my Boussh off Toni when I got back from China and am very happy with how he resolved the situation.

Here she is:-

afa_90_leia_boussh.jpg

Jase

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Very nice!

China is a bit far to go to try and find cheap vintage star wars though! :wink:

lee gray

Sith Lord
Well good news all around

The ungraded boushh I sent off to get graded.... just got word back from toygrader ....an overall grade of 90 , i knew the card would only get an 85 as a mark on the back but bubble and figure were in awesome condition as was banking on them to each get 90 which might have swayed the overall grade and that is what happened :)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
If its only an 85 for the card Lee, do a Jabba and sell it on Ebay
nah i dont mind 85 for card aslong as overall an afa90 :)

i plan to keep this had it archival cased too as bubble was so clear

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
That's great news Lee.

I have several subgraded 85's with an overall 90 myself. Guess I'll have to chuck them on the bonfire! :wink:

Jase

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom