Are you too Cool for your Collection?

lejackal

Grand Master
I always wanted to show off my X-Wing and eventually my other half agreed to have it in the living room.....suffice to say I think she needs to clean her ears out as now we show guests our sex swing :wink:

Attachments

• wp_ss_20170426_0001 (2).png
    wp_ss_20170426_0001 (2).png
    270.6 KB · Views: 583

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
I always wanted to show off my X-Wing and eventually my other half agreed to have it in the living room.....suffice to say I think she needs to clean her ears out as now we show guests our sex swing :wink:

Nice selection of whips too. The cross is quality - one of the local pubs used to have one out back for full on bondage fun nights. I miss the topless barmaids.

Don't get that in 'spoons.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
Oh the 'what's it worth?' question. I think that can actually serve a purpose here, even though we might find it tiresome.

'Ah you thought I was a lunatic nerd worthy of mocking, but it turns out this stuff has been a better investment than your ISA or share account thing.......so **** off'.

lejackal

Grand Master
chipsteak said:
Oh the 'what's it worth?' question. I think that can actually serve a purpose here, even though we might find it tiresome.

'Ah you thought I was a lunatic nerd worthy of mocking, but it turns out this stuff has been a better investment than your ISA or share account thing.......so **** off'.
:lol: :lol:

lejackal

Grand Master
Nick_IoW said:
lejackal said:

Nice selection of whips too. The cross is quality - one of the local pubs used to have one out back for full on bondage fun nights. I miss the topless barmaids.

Don't get that in 'spoons.
All the fun of the IOW :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
lejackal said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ha ha ha what a great thread. Personally I keep it to myself... I've told a few old friends who actually think the stuff is really cool. We all grew up together and they share in the nostalgia. But to work colleagues etc I don't talk about it. I don't think they'd get it. It's my little bit of escapism.

hellhippie

Jedi Master
everyone that's close to me knows I collect many things . I don't tell people I don't know but I don't hide it If theyre trustworthy

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
chipsteak said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: so true...

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
When I collected the first time I would tell people but most of them would take the piss so second time around I tend to keep it to myself and close family.

I think if you have an older collection and have been collecting for a long time the whole thing becomes more acceptable as the value of the items you own have increased in value by so much. As was mentioned in an earlier post ISA's are going nowhere StarWars is going up and if you are sitting on an older well established collection you are also sitting on a goldmine.

wgenich

My current girlfriend, upon getting divorced, made a list of things she wanted in her next relationship. Her list said "toys" and she later clarified that she meant things like snowmobiles or boats. Since I fit every other qualification on her list, she has since accepted that my toys qualify me as perfect for her. :D

In general, I don't advertise my collection to anyone, but I don't hide it/lie about it if asked.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom