**Beware something is not right here!!!**

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Firstly apologises I can't do links but please be aware of the folLowing auctions and their history - something is definitely not right here.

MOC ROTJ LOBOT

Auction ended 10.08.12, 8 bids, £39.34 - Private listing so details of winner unknown
Item relisted and auction ended 17.08.12, 16 bids, £68.00 - Private listing again so details of winner unknown
Item relisted again, auction ended 04.09.12, 8 bids, £20.99 - winning bidder d***a
Item relisted again (with reserve), auction ended 14.09.12, 4 bids, £51.00 - winning bidder d***a (although reserve not met)
Item relisted again (with reserve), auction ended 18.09.12, 7 bids, £43.01 - winning bidder d***a (although reserve not met)
item relisted again (with reserve), auction ended 21.09.12, 4 bids £62.00 - winning bidder d***a (although reserve not met)

Currently listed again with a reserve Item no 290778298407 - MOC Lobot ROTJ, only 1 bid so far, no prizes for guessing who - d***a

MOC TRILOGO NIEN NUNB

Auction ended 08.09.12, 15 bids, £88.08 - winning bidder d***a
Item relisted and auction ended 19.09.12, 9 bids, £65.00 - winning bidder d***a

Currently listed again item number 290779147186 - MOC TRILOGO NIEN NUNB, and surprise surprise :eek: :eek: highest bidder d***a :shock:

When looking at the sellers history of completed listings a similar story has happened on previous items they sold always to a highest bidder d***a, they then get relisted.

Am I allowed to name and shame this seller as they are taking the piss and in collusion with another ebay member in driving up the price and relisting if the price they want is not achieved. :evil:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Ah, that's why...
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6869&hilit=boltonwanderer07

and (scroll down to Nick/silvergrin's post)
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=4230&p=101203&hilit=boltonwanderer07#p101203

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
God :eek: I have bidded on this guys auctions in the past before i joined here and was thankfully outbid Phew!

Anyone got a link to his current auctions :twisted:

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
God :eek: I have bidded on this guys auctions in the past before i joined here and was thankfully outbid Phew!

Anyone got a link to his current auctions :twisted:

Yeah Liam I've bidded on one of his auctions in the past, again got outbid - thank god.

It was just when the same item kept being relisted that alarm bells rang

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stoomtrooper37 report him to ebay. He is obviously using a second account to bid on his own auctions. Ring ebay or e-mail them with as much info as you can. I did this with an ebayer and they told me the winning bidder on his auction that I was bidding on was from the same IP address as his account. Took a couple of weeks but in the end they banned him.

poncho

Grand Master
so is he holding out for top dollar on his auctions then offering seconf offer chance? why doesnt he just put a bin for £100 even though he'll never get it as its not worth that much

Joe

Grand Master
Seen this guys auctions but didn't investigate, did wonder why that Nunb kept reappearing every week lol

Knob.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Yep.

I have been watching that Lobot and Numb.

Great spot. Dam fool doesn't stand a chance with you detectives.

Send him to the wolves. :wink:

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
jedi_masters said:
Stoomtrooper37 report him to ebay. He is obviously using a second account to bid on his own auctions. Ring ebay or e-mail them with as much info as you can. I did this with an ebayer and they told me the winning bidder on his auction that I was bidding on was from the same IP address as his account. Took a couple of weeks but in the end they banned him.

I've reported seller to ebay, hope they ban him.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Here you go:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290779147186?nma=true&si=SqpEItLH8yJ%2Fuiz%2B5L2n4Ficvlg%3D&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2557&orig_cvip=true

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
LOOK AT THIS!!!! HE'S AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
NO PRIZES FOR GUESSING THE HIGHEST BIDDER :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I have already reported him to ebay, but they obviously have done nothing :evil:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Vintage-Star-Wars-Tri-Logo-Nien-Nunb-/290784000449?pt=UK_Collectables_Vintage_RL&hash=item43b413b9c1

PGowdy

Grand Master
He's a scammer Jez, he knows what he's doing. He's been at it for years. Scammed several members of this forum over the past year and a half.
He's been mention in the "ebay scammers" thread about 4 different times. He's on the SWF.UK block list which you just need to copy and paste into your ebay block list and you'll never have to go through the ordeal of being scammed by this scum-bag.

Jez

Sith Lord
Thanks mate, i saw your scammer list earlier and did exactly what you suggested, thank you.
I've just taken off my rose tinted spectacles and thrown them in the bin :)
I can't stand dishonest people (scammers, conns, thieves, repro makers, politicians)
Thanks again Pete

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom