**Beware something is not right here!!!**

PGowdy

Grand Master
Thanks Jez.
Not all people on that list are scammers but boltonwanderer07 certainly is. Through and through. Real scum.

2stripes

Jedi Master
Has a Han tench coat finishing soon, usual shill bidding going on. Was considering a bid before I saw who it was!

PGowdy

Grand Master
Nothing will happen. He's been reported dozens of times and still carries on. Seems ebay isn't actually that bothered.

itfciain

Grand Master
What I don't get is that everytime he wins his own items he is liable for the fees - 10% - so if he wins an item at £40 then he has to pay £4 everytime he does it - 3 or 4 times and he might as well let it go for £38 because even if he got £50 he would still be out of pocket

PGowdy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
What I don't get is that everytime he wins his own items he is liable for the fees - 10% - so if he wins an item at £40 then he has to pay £4 everytime he does it - 3 or 4 times and he might as well let it go for £38 because even if he got £50 he would still be out of pocket

He could request to cancel the transaction after it's finished and the other account just has to agree and he'll get his fee back. I'm afraid it's ebay that are dimmer than a Kardashian with brain damage here.

itfciain

Grand Master
Surely if he kept cancelling from the same account then even Ebay would get suspicious

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom