BIG collection - help with prices please :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
Did anyone here back from this guy? I sent him offers on two of his items and didnt here a thing :(

Lee Gregory

Sith Lord
He took am age to reply to me. We agreed a price on one of the AT-AT's but I never heard anything for two weeks and on that time the funds were spent on some MOC's instead

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Just a time waster who was expecting someone to offer him mega bucks and for that person to turn up on his door and hand over the money no questions asked! :roll:

nicorsts1

Youngling
Still dropping in from time to time....

Guys, just to clear things up a tad, I original posted a thread for valuations which I got a lot of good feed back and I'm grateful for it, prices ranged on diffrent vehicles etc from £175 - £250, or £350 - £450 or infinite and beyond :? . Bit of a difference in values you'd agree, so I needed time to process these figures.

Fair doo's to the pps that pm'd me during the valuations, at the time i was only wanting to get an idea of value, decide on what i thought was a fair amount and THEN list the toys in the FOR SALE section as below:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8277

So far i've sold an AT-AT and a Snow Speeder, good comms between me and the buyer.... *

As in the link above, apologies to the few I failed to msg back, MY BAD.... Ed e30318is, again apologies but at the time I was only looking to get rid of the bigger sets first, the only reason being that the collection ain't sat in a room - its boxed & stored away so from my point of view I wanted to sell say ten listed items at a time - hence the ad in the for sale section as above. :D

Lee same as above... I did state that I needed time to weigh up the valuations, along with work and other commitments... agree your offer was v.good and I drew it out for two weeks but like we both stated, collectables are only worth what someone is willing to pay.....
I'm sure anyone who has something of value but was unsure what that value is would want to " test the water, see how the market is! ", get the best price... its not greed either, do you take the first offer or hold out just in case? All b'cos I had no idea!!, if the buyer and seller are mutually happy then that's a good deal.. When all said and done I'm emigrating to the other side of the world, I did'nt want to be giving away the collection when i'm in no rush and had no idea on the collectors market... I'd say its wise.. BUT Lee, your offer was a fair one :oops: and now I have an idea of fair I'm happy to sell items on...

Anyways enough of: I've left the ad for a while now and reckon its time to re-list items with a price to go, ono...

Quote Weasel
"Just a time waster who was expecting someone to offer him mega bucks and for that person to turn up on his door and hand over the money no questions asked!"

Is there anything in the listed items I could temp you with bud, viewing welcome...... :wink: :wink: show me the money, show me the money!!! :lol:

No offence Weasel...

and no offence taken.. :wink:

Thanks all

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
nicorsts1 said:
Quote Weasel
"Just a time waster who was expecting someone to offer him mega bucks and for that person to turn up on his door and hand over the money no questions asked!"

Is there anything in the listed items I could temp you with bud, viewing welcome...... :wink: :wink: show me the money, show me the money!!! :lol:

No offence Weasel...

and no offence taken.. :wink:

I like this guy, can we keep him? :D

skywalker

Jedi Master
WOW, What a collection and for once it seems all went well, valuations given and then a FS: Thread started some positive transactions, wonderful items here though...... So gutted I missed out.. :( :(

Star Wares

Jedi Knight
Some really beautiful items there mate, I hope you keep one or two pieces, you might come back to collecting one day!

I'm sure everything else will find good homes here on SWFUK.

All the best with the sales

Marc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom