Competition! I'm fed up with all the ****...Need a positive!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Bloody hell Josh, for you to self moderate it must be bad :lol:

I'm intrigued- pm it to me!!!!

Tank1252

Jedi Master
I'm more than happy not to be in the draw. Not a problem. I posted more than anything just to catch up with Ed, who i hadn't spoken to in a long while. I still visit here often, but with my current focus, i don't have much to offer to the members here these days.

@ Ed, yes i do have them m8, they're going nowhere! I've even added a few to the set....more than a few in fact! :wink:

e30318is

Sith Lord
Hey hey hey- no one will be culled from the draw, the only rule is you have to be an existing member. I think Joe just wanted an excuse to have more than one go!!! There is no hard feelings aloud on this thread, doing so will result in a ban (from the draw :lol:)

So what others have you found then buddy? I saw a guy on RS had a load at 400$ each, and I think they sold :eek: good to see you again dude. I might try and find your limelight, is there a thread on here or RS?

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Yeah Ed, i might have got one of those coins! :wink: I'm slowly working on a coin limelight, i'll add it here too when it's ready. It's unlikely to be on RS.

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
Good to see you're well Tim. I'm guessing it's easier hiding coins from your mrs than the other stuff you used to buy? :lol:

Joe

Grand Master
No bad feeling here! Full of cheer and smiles as always :D Just my thoughts go back to that draw that Edd did and remember all them one post wonders that turned up just to enter lol - might as well not start a competition/draw on a board if the winner is either a non poster or someone that just signed up to win something! :D

Anyways - I didn't mean anyone in particular, just be nice if everyone took the time to post on a board and not just when there is a chance to win something, especially if they read it often that's all :)

(I just have this thing about lurkers I guess! Lurking is one of those things that I can't get my head around, it's all about being involved :D)

Tank1252

Jedi Master
Capetown said:
Good to see you're well Tim. I'm guessing it's easier hiding coins from your mrs than the other stuff you used to buy? :lol:

Shhh Emiel, you never know who's watching... :mrgreen:

Joe

Grand Master
:lol: Lol Ed!

Make sure you add a watermark, delete the links after today and then open a new photobucket account and reupload them there with a different watermark just in case Ed!! :mrgreen:

e30318is

Sith Lord
***Update Gentlemen (and sex pests)***

Check the first post to see teasers of the two main prizes :)

Both are well worth winning ;)

Joe

Grand Master
Top drawer! Runner up prize looks tasty ;) Can't wait to see what the main prize is!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom