coo reverse legs luke hoth help??!!

hoth-stuff

Youngling
Hi there, I have a luke hoth here that bought off of thebay, but after loads of hunting and looking I cannot find any info on the coo stamps being on the reverse legs??tried rebel scum and LFL is on the right leg,hong kong on the left and every other variant I keep trying.tried TIG as I am a proud member,tried Mexican even PBP but it starts from different year.so please can anyone tell me what I have? :? :roll: :?

walkie

Sith Lord
you'll find him on here...

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=16756

hoth-stuff

Youngling
Hi walkie hows tricks the TIG is really spmething else i have learnt sooo much mate thankyou :D bit confused about the link though how comes it gos back to this topic?i will sort the size of the pics out cause they are massive then star posting some of my figures,its getting near 35 now all complete but had a repro jawa blaster gutted :twisted: you know they know there selling you crap as well!!

hoth-stuff

Youngling
Thanks guys feel a bit silly keep asking for basic help,v3 cool just another 4 variants to go :shock: beginner at the mo
want the complete set of figures then expand and get the missing Variant/moulds and upgrade the condition of a couple,
this is a hard hobbie but I don't give up :D oh and its mark,hoth stuff was the second choice leia'sbitch/fishersbitch were first lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom