Danish Star Wars Stuff

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
They probably exist, but I've never seen any for sale.

I think I have seen such a sticker before on a cardback, but I am not 100% sure. I hope you find some more of them :wink:

phantom

Jedi Master
The cardback lot I sold a month ago had some various Norwegian stickers on them.
The one I have with the Norwegian sticker is the same as Jørn has as they came from the same source.

I have some cut cardbacks lying in some box some place, Ill have a look but Im pretty sure they didnt have any stickers on em. I came across some boxed items a year ago with some stickers on em, but the seller asked crazy prices for em so I passed.

I also have some Norwegian Star Wars comics, but I havent found too much Norwegian Star Wars stuff....yet.... :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I will give you a shout! if I find some :lol:

Great story, phantom :D sorry to read the guy asked crazy prices for em. A few do the same here in denmark :cry: Hope you find some more norwegian stuff :wink:

phantom

Jedi Master
I could take some photos of the comics and some other stuff should I find any, if that is of interest.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
snaggletooth said:
Just read trough this thread guys and I'm looking forward to seeing what else shows up, be great if Joergen gets back to you to Lars 8)

Thanks Scott for the kind words. Yes it would be cool if Joergen would get back to me with some great stories about selling and buying star wars in the 80s :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
Cool stuff, weird that the logo is so different to the norwegian comics!
The insides look identical though, great update again Lars!

Hi Jørn, thanks again for the kind words 8) Yes weird the logo is so different. In one of the comics they write on C3PO Star Page's that the comics in Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland is made the same place. Some kids also write in one of the no. about that the comic is sweden is better because there is a lot of cool star wars stuff they are selling in the comic.

Did C3PO also had any pages in the Norwegian comic ?

Jedi_june said:
Wow Lars that is a great collection :shock:

Awesome thread guys

Hi June, thanks mate. Happy that you like it. I will try to make another update later today :wink:

tundra9

Sith Lord
C3PO's Star Pages are in them yes, lots of readers sending in questions, but no sales ads.
It doesn't mention that the comics are made in the same place.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
C3PO's Star Pages are in them yes, lots of readers sending in questions, but no sales ads.
It doesn't mention that the comics are made in the same place.

Cool, does C3PO's pages look like the danish ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom