End of 2022 collecting review and 2023 goals.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Only got back into collecting properly again this year after a 10 year break. Managed the full 96 run so it'll be variants

Ben white hair YES
Han small head YES
Luke DT NO
Blue snag no dent YES
Leia turtle neck YES
Luke bespin ginger NO
Luke Farmboy brown hair YES
Luke Jedi blue saber YES
PBP brown Hoth soldier YES
Lando with smile YES
Tusken hollow NO
Yoda green snake YES
Pbp biker scout NO

All relatively easy to get apart from the Hoth soldier.
Managed to do ok. The DT Luke's have gotten silly. Also picked up a solid black blaster for Luke ST and a metallic bespin blaster for the PBP brown hoth soldier.

For this year, all loose

Hollow tube tusken
Ledy Biker Scout
Luke DT
Luke orange hair USA version
Clipper Vader
VCJ blaster - unsure which one it should be.

MrGudz

Jedi Master
Supporter
Like many of us, last year wasn't a great one and my optimism for this one isn't much better..!? Anyway enough of Eeyore and onto business.

Some of my 2022 goals:

1. A MIB/ MISB AT-AT - Kenner or Palitoy. Well, we can dream. Negatory
2. An Emporer mail away flyer. Nope
3. A few MOCS - Luke ( Hoth), Jawa, Tusken Raider and Imperial Stormtrooper on offer-less Jedi cards. Got myself a Luke Hoth
4. The Force Lightsaber - any colour. No
5. A few more for my last 17 loose run - hopefully without having to sell a body part for them. Managed to complete my last 17 run. Although two are missing weapons. Bloody Endor blasters…..

Some of my 2023 goals:

1. A MIB/MISB Jedi AT-AT as above.
2. A MIB/MISB Jabba's Playset.
3. A MIB/MISB Jabbas Dungeon Playset - Green box.
4. On offer less Jedi cards - Jawa, Tusken Raider and Imperial Stormtrooper MOCS.
5. The Force Lightsaber - any colour
6. Emporer mail away flyer

monkey_roo

Sith Lord
2022 ended up being a big one for me - I built a full POTF2 collection, purchased 36 lose vintage figures along with a few boxed sets and kept up with Hasbro's new stuff.

For 2023 I am thinking
Jedi 40th Hasbro Black Series and Vintage Collection - which I am trying to tell myself is a good place to stop collecting ongoing releases... Enough could well be enough given the path Hasbro seems to be going down with pricing and re-issues and kit-bashing and boxing and all sorts...
I would like to continue building up Vintage Boxed sets (Jabba's Palace, AT-AT, Ewok Village, Rancor, Slave 1 being top of the list)
Finish of the last few POTF2 sets (FX-X-Wing, Y-Wing, Skiff being the main ones)

Better add Power of the Jedi line to this since I've decided to grab them and go for a full line of carded figures that stretch from 77-02 (just one of each, no variants).

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom