FAO all those who attended the Farthest From evening meal :)

David Tree

Jedi Master
Just a heads up to those who came down for the Farthest From Christmas Meal on the 13th, in case anyone has forgotten or was too drunk at that point, just a gentle reminder concerning the gift I gave to all who attended :)

The photo's given out are a gift to you all, and were given on the condition of if it is not something you wanted, you give it to someone in the same spirit it was given to you.
In the past day I've received a number of questions relating to them as folk are seeing these for the first time.
What you have been given is something very unique and I'd be pretty cheesed to find out they were sold for profit or used in trades, as I said, if they are not wanted pass them on to someone who would love them. They were a gift to you, give them as a gift to others :)

Love, peace and all that other stuff,
Dave.
xxx

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I really liked my gift dave. If anyone else didn't and doesn't want theirs I'd really like some different ones ;)

A word of warning though to everybody else, if we want more of these type things then we need to make sure Daves conditions are kept otherwise he will be less inclined to do these things. If you want to get involved get your arse down to fordingbridge for the next weekend extravaganza.

itfciain

Grand Master
Come on now - this is killing me - not only could I not make it but now here are secret gifts given out :(

Robstyley

Sith Lord
Mine was on the table and when I went to pick it up at the end of the night the table had been cleared and it was gone! Thanks anyway, was a nice touch. Really enjoyed the whole event, defo come again :D

Palifan

Sith Lord
Ok so now I really want to see a picture of one ( just to make sure I know what I'm looking for when one turns up on ebay :lol: ), can anyone help out?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Richard_H said:
There were 4 pictures of Dave in different SW negligee. You don't want to google it.

No need to google it, I know I already want all 4 :lol:

spoons

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Ok so now I really want to see a picture of one ( just to make sure I know what I'm looking for when one turns up on ebay :lol: ), can anyone help out?

Ian

There's a pic of mine on the latest acquisition thread. Staying put with me - hope the photo is ok Dave?

A good night and the gift was appreciated. If also be glad to take any unwanted ones off people's hands

lee gray

Sith Lord
I would like to see a picture too, obviously not Dave in negligee though :)

Spoons says (There's a pic of mine on the latest acquisition thread. Staying put with me - hope the photo is ok Dave?)

Will check.

its ashame i cant get down that far, my mate doesnt mind driving me to london for conventions but thats about as far as he will drive plus hes not into stat wars and only goes conventions to check out the cosplayers.

David Tree

Jedi Master
This is one of the pictures: https://www.facebook.com/9holygrails/photos/a.565156310243490.1073741825.140787812680344/763360597089726/?type=1&theater

Where people are picking up on this and seeing something like this for the first time, there are understandably a few interested people in them and hounding in the only way Star Wars collectors do.
By the point of the night they were given out, many a drink had been sunk, so just reminding in case it was forgotten that they were not given out for the purposes of self gain or profit, if that was the case, I could have done that years ago :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
I thought they were great and nice touch to the evening.

Definitely keeping mine and would have loved all 4!!

Cool stuff 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom