Farthest From VI

timbo72

Sith Lord
That sounds great buddy, obviously I'll shell out for fuel and road trip snacks, oh and beer on the night :)

David Tree

Jedi Master
Good to hear the majority positive response, as mentioned panels and presentations are an important part of what the show does, if you would like to get involved, please let me know your ideas, big or small, what matters is taking part and being part of something that benefits the community as a whole.

I've had a few come in already, thank you very much, but let's make this one the best yet :)

Dave

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
where was this located? I might check to see if i can get there with the train and other public transportation.
Is there anything else to visit in the area and/or people having a drink togheter the night before or after the show?

I like to make the trip, but since i am coming over from Belgium, i was hoping there is more to do then only visit the show a couple of hours.

itfciain

Grand Master
Depending on where you are in Belgium, it is probably just as quick for you to get there as it is for Rich !

I think the plan is to head down the day before so you will get to meet everyone - in terms of other stuff to do in the area then I am sure Dave will be able to help

David Tree

Jedi Master
Depending on what you are interested in, within a 10 mile radius you have The New Forest National Park which has many attractions, the Hampshire/ Dorset coastline, Salisbury Cathedral, Stone Henge and a bit further out you have the historic docks of Southampton and Portsmouth too :)

David Tree

Jedi Master
Would folk be interested in seeing an auction?

and by auction I mean everyone help submit lots to sell that might be interesting as well, not leaving this as another thing for me to solely sort out for everyone else's benefit ;)

ODB

Jedi Master
David Tree said:
Depending on what you are interested in, within a 10 mile radius you have The New Forest National Park which has many attractions, the Hampshire/ Dorset coastline, Salisbury Cathedral, Stone Henge and a bit further out you have the historic docks of Southampton and Portsmouth too :)

You left out Sandy Balls.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Sandy Balls... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That means we are nearly there. Jr Jr loves laughing at Sandy Balls and looking out for the Golf course with the green under a tree, then some cows, next thing we know we are at FF :D

Christian

Jedi Master
David Tree said:
Would folk be interested in seeing an auction?

and by auction I mean everyone help submit lots to sell that might be interesting as well, not leaving this as another thing for me to solely sort out for everyone else's benefit ;)

Dave - Yes absolutely an auction would be great. This would also allow 'sellers' to offer up HTF or desirable items that they necessarily wouldn't want to have sitting on a table in a public hall. It would take some sorting out but I would be happy to assist if needs be.

Cheers,
Christian

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
I have been trying to get hold of Dave (pm and email) for a couple of weeks to try and book a table for this event ,but had no reply ,any body got any ideas?

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
He's always mega busy. I would perhaps suggest calling the shop. All the cool stuff in fordingbridge. He will get back to you eventually though.

Maybe put a message on his Facebook page.

timbo72

Sith Lord
Cant wait for the curry and beer. If any traders. have a tri logo nein nunb they wanna sell me at FF, bring it on down. Might also be looking for a nice A wing pilot moc ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom