Farthest From VI

x-pack

Grand Master
To those who have stayed at b&b's in fordingbridge can you recommend me one. Stayed at Augustus John last time. Was ok. Just a bit pricey

itfciain

Grand Master
I have permission to come so would take a berth (providing I don't have to share a bed with Jason 'Vindaloo Farts' Smith again)

x-pack

Grand Master
I need my creature comforts so will be at a b&b in town. Can I just check that a few forum members are actually going. Don't want to be billy no mates in the pub. Have we got enough folk for curry and beer get together

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Im there as well as ben, timbo, rich, Jez.

I think andy, iain, Jason, lee bullock will be around also.

Plus lots of others :)

andy x-wing pilot

Jedi Knight
Not going to be able to make this one Grant.
Away in Malaga for 2 weeks with the family.
Gutted but will be there for the next one.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Ok! What are these things like for kids? And when I say kids I don't mean "big kids" like us :lol: , I mean real kids of the 4 year old variety. Looks like I'll need to bring the young lad with me if I've any chance of getting to one I these events.

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
Took my 5 yr old daughter to the last one and she loved it. She ended up buying more than me (mostly ewok based). It's something you can share. You basically become a big kid for the day too and your lad will love it

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
Still trying to get in touch with Dave to book a table ,but no response,has anyone had any contact with him about table booking,any help appreciated,cheers Nick

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Kids usually enjoy FF's. Maybe not the presentations, but a room full of toys is always fun...

Fuzzy also runs a great crèche service, entertaining tours around the stalls that give you time to escape and spend :wink:

fuzzybuzzytoys

Sith Lord
JuniorChubb said:
Kids usually enjoy FF's. Maybe not the presentations, but a room full of toys is always fun...

Fuzzy also runs a great crèche service, entertaining tours around the stalls that give you time to escape and spend :wink:

I'm cheap too. I only charge 1 MOC an hour each.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
fuzzybuzzytoys said:
JuniorChubb said:

I'm cheap too. I only charge 1 MOC an hour each.

Bargain! :lol:

Cool, glad Kids enjoy it too. Will defo have to look at coming along with the nipper. :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom