Free range AT-ATs

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah fair point! :oops:
Though I think most are Jabba's fault, for posting so much rubbish I had to slag him off!

Grant

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Quite good, whoever set that up has 2 much time on their hands tho!

I agree but still.. Check the atat humping the other atat and the small atats. I wonder where he got the small atats from. I never saw those when i was a kid.

Cheers.

Grant. :mrgreen:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Each to their own. Some of the modern stuff looks ok, but its as much the fact that the three new films were so **** that means I can't like the modern toys. That and when did Luke develop a physique like Hulk Hogan?

Grant

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Each to their own. Some of the modern stuff looks ok, but its as much the fact that the three new films were so **** that means I can't like the modern toys. That and when did Luke develop a physique like Hulk Hogan?

Weasel.

The 3 new films were ****.

Did you not know that Luke has been on anabolic steroids.

Grant. :D

Bollux

Grand Master
Rose tinted glasses allow us to see the old movies in a much different way, if you analyse them:

ANH takes a good 40 minutes to get going and then is ruined by awful dialogue and some atrocious acting
ESB is a great adult movie but far too dark for kiddies and REALLY drags in the middle
ROTJ is like watching the muppets and is only truly saved by the pantomime baddy that is the emperor and the great acting from Sebastian Shaw (Anakin) - lest we forget Leia's "I I I cant tell you...."

Joe

Grand Master
Bollux said:
Rose tinted glasses allow us to see the old movies in a much different way, if you analyse them:

ANH takes a good 40 minutes to get going and then is ruined by awful dialogue and some atrocious acting
ESB is a great adult movie but far too dark for kiddies and REALLY drags in the middle
ROTJ is like watching the muppets and is only truly saved by the pantomime baddy that is the emperor and the great acting from Sebastian Shaw (Anakin) - lest we forget Leia's "I I I cant tell you...."

I don't know mate, I can still sit through them all no probs! Although I haven't for a few years!

Better than spending 3 hours watching LOTR or some other twoddle

Joe

Grand Master
I still remembering seeing the lightning fly out of the Emperor's hands for the first time and shitting my pants!
Who the **** knew he could do that! :shock:

Mind you I was under ten when I saw that movie for the first time so I probably did **** my pants! :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom