Holy ****, I'm speechless! Thanks everyone

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, well done and well deserved. I am relatively new here myself, but it really didn't take long to see what an outstanding job you do, Edd. Thank you for running this forum. Thank you for the time, effort and money you expend breathing life into this wonderful place on the web. It's an invaluable resource, sounding board, knowledge base, selling place, gallery and a whole lot more for the many regular and occasional visitors that come here. I have been very impressed by what a congenial, tolerant and friendly bunch the vast majority of users are here, and I'm sure that's due in large part to you and the way you run this forum. So thank you, enjoy your gifts and please know that your efforts are very much appreciated.

Jeremy

lejackal

Grand Master
Thanks again Edd for this great forum which has now been my Star Wars home for 12 months and a day
(should really have posted yesterday on the anniversary)

Sparky P

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Well deserved Edd.

This site got me back into vintage and for that I'll always be grateful- but poorer!

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Great to see the community spirit and camaraderie is still as strong as ever on SWFUK! :D

Edd full deserves too for the hard graft he put in to get this place up and running. 8) 8)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Welcome back Liam, good to see you posting again, hope your well and life is good. Just noticed Pete Gowdy donated would be great to see him posting again as well!

Princess Raya

Padawan
Thoroughly well deserved Edd. Your time and costs are greatly appreciated. The internet would be a poorer place without SWF.UK

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I haven't been a member of this forum long or in a very active capacity, but even still it's clear the impact this forum has had on scores of collectors. In that sense, you deserve all the praise and any gifts that come your way, Edd. Thanks for making such a great place.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Welcome back Liam, good to see you posting again, hope your well and life is good. Just noticed Pete Gowdy donated would be great to see him posting again as well!

Hi Adam. I am well thank you! Its great to be back! :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Well deserved!
In the short period I've been a member of this crazy place, I've learned so much, bought so much and sold a bit, but most of all I've found it a very welcome escape from the world we have to work and sleep in! Thank you for making it happen and keeping it alive :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom