I went to Brussels for the weekend and I got was...

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
Now, Now, lets not get all rebelscum and start arguing, I had a look in there last night and some of them are like a bunch of old women talk about handbags! :lol:

I suppose the good thing about sharing info between forum members is that when somebody makes a purchase then we all get to see it and appreciate it as pictures get posted. There has to be some element of secrecy in this collecting lark as otherwise those with the deepest pockets wouldn't have to put in any work, they'd get everything :evil:

secrecy ,their toys

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Darth Wensleydale said:
maybe secrecy was the wrong word but you know what I mean :wink:

anyway, cracking Dengar Jason 8)

i just dont take it as serious as some off you ,win some ,loose some thats me

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Darth Wensleydale said:
Now, Now, lets not get all rebelscum and start arguing, I had a look in there last night and some of them are like a bunch of old women talk about handbags! :lol:
Every week on RS there is an argument in the AFA section with people moaning about collectors taking figures off cards for loose mint figures (mainly for U grades) so lets hope Jabba doesn't take a visit over to that forum to put them in their place.....!! :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
Darth Wensleydale said:
Every week on RS there is an argument in the AFA section with people moaning about collectors taking figures off cards for loose mint figures (mainly for U grades) so lets hope Jabba doesn't take a visit over to that forum to put them in their place.....!! :lol:

i have been on but it seems boring as ****

lee gray

Sith Lord
Bollux said:
Sorry, got to agree with Jabba, there are some people that seem to have some kind of elitism on here or "delusions of grandeur"!

!
Prey tell ?

hopefully not me.... i just have delusions of thinking all the ladies fancy me and then when i put my thinking into practise it seems i am totally wrong... hence why i am single lol

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
lee gray said:
Bollux said:
Sorry, got to agree with Jabba, there are some people that seem to have some kind of elitism on here or "delusions of grandeur"!

!
Prey tell ?

hopefully not me.... i just have delusions of thinking all the ladies fancy me and then when i put my thinking into practise it seems i am totally wrong... hence why i am single lol

do you drink alot :lol: :lol:

Fitzy

Jedi Knight
Speaking of crap souvenirs from Brussels. When I was there I bought some playing cards featuring 52 of the most interesting and famous places in Belgium.

You'll be ahead of me here, I defy anyone to think of enough things for even the picture cards.

I've never looked all the way through but I imagine they start scraping the barrel fairly early on.

Ace of Hearts - Pissing Statue
2 of Hearts - Building that looks like a big molecule
3 of Hearts - Jean Claude Van Damme's House
4 of Hearts - Poirot museum

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fitzy said:
Speaking of crap souvenirs from Brussels. When I was there I bought some playing cards featuring 52 of the most interesting and famous places in Belgium.

You'll be ahead of me here, I defy anyone to think of enough things for even the picture cards.

I've never looked all the way through but I image they start scraping the barrel fairly early on.

5 of Hearts - Marc De Truiox's house, complete with graves of 3 of the young girls he abducted, imprisoned, sexually assaulted, and left to starve to death.

Sorry, he's the only other 'famous' Belgian I can think of!

Europes biggest Paedophilic murder, Belgium's gift to the world! :?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
Fitzy said:

I've never looked all the way through but I image they start scraping the barrel fairly early on.

5 of Hearts - Marc De Truiox's house, complete with graves of 3 of the young girls he abducted, imprisoned, sexually assaulted, and left to starve to death.

Sorry, he's the only other 'famous' Belgian I can think of!

Europes biggest Paedophilic murder, Belgium's gift to the world! :?

funny you coming up with that,whats your real name any way :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Thought you might mention that! :lol:

I aint ****ing Belgian, definatly not a murder and only abuse girls OVER the age of concent! :wink: :lol: :D

Honest your honour!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom