Archived Iain's Latest MOC Sale - 10/1 - TO ARCHIVE

itfciain

Grand Master
Happy New Year everyone - back with some more goodies

For all those that don't know, I am now based in the US - however to save on fees I tend to send everything back to one of the guys on here (Jackabina) and then he posts them out for me - cuts down on costs for you - however I can send them direct if you like

All of these will come with a Star Case

If you would like additional pictures then I am happy to take as many as you'd like - small or large :wink:

ROTJ

I have this lovely 48 Bk Tusken - card is in great shape with very little in the way of creasing or edgewear - there is a little bit of sticker residue - bubble is a beauty - after £120.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3388_zpsfvf0gujz.jpg
SAM_3389_zpsrbutquki.jpg

I have this very nice ROTJ C3PO - card is in good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - very small spot of paper loss - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - his head is pushed in to the top like most of these - after £85.00 for this one

SAM_3390_zpsewcrciey.jpg
SAM_3391_zps0iph3w7u.jpg

I have this very nice Ugnaught - card is in very shape with very little in the way of creasing or edgewear - there is a little bit of sticker residue and a slight spot of paper loss - bubble is a beauty - after £82.00 for this one

SAM_3392_zpsyfxqb9kb.jpg
SAM_3393_zpsgte9822n.jpg

I have this lovely 48 Bk Bespin Guard - card is in great shape with very little in the way of creasing or edgewear - bubble is a beauty - after £75.00 for this one

SAM_3395_zpsvrkfzrrj.jpg
SAM_3396_zpssussdrmb.jpg

I have this very nice Biker Scout - card is in great shape with very little in the way of creasing or edgewear - bubble is yellowed but has no dents or dints- after £75.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3397_zpsfubhizhk.jpg
SAM_3398_zpsv3ktrfwo.jpg

I have this Wicket - card is in good shape with minimal creasing & edgewear - bubble is in good shape with a slight dent at the bottom - after £60.00 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT for this one

SAM_3399_zpsdll0klpw.jpg
SAM_3400_zpsdzeqgkja.jpg

I have this very nice ROTJ Lumat - card is in good shape with some creasing & edgewear - some slight sticker residue - POP has been cut carefully off the back - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £52.00 for this one

SAM_3401_zpsl2s95qvu.jpg
SAM_3402_zpspjfhfzu4.jpg

I have this Nien Nunb - card is in reasonable shape with some ceasing/edgewear - it has both offers which is pretty cool - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £50.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3403_zpsrakuilap.jpg
SAM_3404_zpsrkjnguxb.jpg

I have this very nice ROTJ Klaatu Skiff - card is in good shape with very minimal creasing or edgewear - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £43.00 for this one

SAM_3405_zpsmx3dhnu2.jpg
SAM_3406_zpsfsgjx2uz.jpg

Trilogo

I have this Imperial Commander - card was obviously on the shelf for some time and has some wear around the tab and some edgwear - bubble is in amazing shape for a Trilogo with little in the way of denting at all - not an easy Trilogo to find - £90.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3407_zps7wzzom84.jpg
SAM_3408_zpstz4xxonn.jpg

POTF

I have this beautiful POTF Wicket - card is in great shape with little to no creasing/edgewar - bubble is in very good shape with no dents or dings - after £120.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3409_zpstxunero4.jpg
SAM_3410_zpskvsmufdc.jpg

I have this Imperial Dignitary - card is in good shape with minimal creasing - bubble is in good shape with no dents or dings - after £85.00 for this one

SAM_3411_zpsedt1r0wq.jpg
SAM_3412_zpseyc9jpnp.jpg

I also have this Romba - card is very good shape with very little creasing - there is a slight tear on the back underneath the hanger tab - the bubble is pretty clear for a POTF and looks great on display - after £75.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3413_zpsh1ecgmow.jpg
SAM_3414_zps2a40fnbj.jpg

Droids & Ewoks

I also have this very nice Ewok Series Logray - card is in good shape with some slight creasing in the bottom corner - bubble is pretty clear and in good shape - after £85.00 - SOLD for this one

SAM_3415_zpsns3esshy.jpg
SAM_3416_zpsfggkc5b6.jpg

Others

I have the factory sealed Tri-Pod Laser Cannon - box is in very good shape with some scattering scuffs - after £35.00 for this one

SAM_3329_zpspu8bjyos.jpg
SAM_3330_zpseds6qyor.jpg
SAM_3331_zpsremyeqcz.jpg
SAM_3332_zpsw0prwtg3.jpg
SAM_3333_zpsko9xiyj7.jpg

itfciain

Grand Master
Lindo said:
pm sent re wicket potf

Hi mate - didn't get your PM - have had two other guys in since your post but have held them off until I get a response from you - if I don't hear back by tomorrow then I'll let it go to one of them

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom