Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
Awesome new grabs guys, those both look like lovely figures Iain!

Luke Farmboy on just about any card is awesome, very iconic "Star Warsy" image.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Ryan- that's frigging awesome mate!! Might have to accidentally copy and paste that image for the invites.... Doubt the mrs will be happy though lol!!!

Lovely sise- that's a tough one to find loose or carded! Great work!
Can't beat a Luke moc either buddy ;)

trilogoman

Padawan
My best Coins so far:

coinbarada.jpg

coinsolo.jpg

coinamanaman.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Every time I see you post I think it'll be Trilogos!

How long till they are shown? ;)

You should really get a limelight/showcase thread going if these are not new buys, you could then update the main post and keep all the pictures on one page :)

tundra9

Sith Lord
Wow, some amazing MOcs Iain!
Nice coins triman!
Sweet Jawa Ed!
Jeff, looking good, love the stormie!
I think I have covered the latest?

And now for my little update, came today, my first MOC since 2001, and only cost me £9, and it is a beauty, even for a Klaatu :p
Some cardbacks too

sam4133c.jpg

trilogoman

Padawan
The time is near for Trilogos... 8)

Sadly I really don't have much time to post so I"d rather continue the old way, but now only the
Trilogos are left. And in a couple of weeks I'll get some 10-15 more Trilogo MOCs, so the storyline
won't be broken. :D

trilogoman

Padawan
tundra9 said:
Wow, some amazing MOcs Iain!
Nice coins triman!
Sweet Jawa Ed!
Jeff, looking good, love the stormie!
I think I have covered the latest?

And now for my little update, came today, my first MOC since 2001, and only cost me £9, and it is a beauty, even for a Klaatu :p
Some cardbacks too, but starzonetoys screwed that up.....

sam4133c.jpg

Ohh, since 2001? It would be unbearable for me not to buy any MOCs in 11 years... :eek:

tundra9

Sith Lord
trilogoman said:
Ohh, since 2001? It would be unbearable for me not to buy any MOCs in 11 years... :eek:

Collecting has been on and off from 2001 to 2008, was focusing on loosies back then.
Have some MOCs and some more cardbacks in transit atm, considering more MOcs in the future but we'll see :p

Frunkstar

Grand Master
itfciain said:
Couple of randoms -

I have been after a Sise Fromm for ages and had my eye on this little fella for a while on Ebay - seller (cuzzo1) accepted an out of Ebay deal and I collected him and the Luke on Thursday - both are in great shape and I'd be happy to recommend Cuzzo as he has a fantastic collection (I've told him to get on here and sell some of it) and a thoroughly nice chap

SAM_0221.jpg

You Git Iain, I would love a luke on the gunner card, think it looks superb, seen a miss carded luke x wing on one which was super, congratulations on 2 superb additions m8

hey ed love the jawa baggie mate sweet addition to your focus mate rare as they come dude

nice last 17 moc's look well minty congrats

love the cardbacks jedi buddy cool

and wow sweet sise fromm moc and luke just awesome buddy

jase :wink:

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hi Guys, some cracking purchases whilst Ive been away. Sweet pick up with the VCJ Ed, a couple of very nice carded figures there Iain. The Luke on Gunner card is a really nice one.

After returning yesterday I found a package waiting for me. I must say I was more than a little excited. I have been working on this deal since August and so glad to finally have it in my hands. :D

It is the ESB third series Bespin Set 3 Pack and from what I understand right now about relative scarcity, it is probably the fourth toughest to find after the 3 first series ESB sets also known as the "Trifecta." (Perfect Three)

It was really tough at times to avoid spending anything in 6 months but for me the wait seemed worth it. To put it into perspective I have never seen one of these sets come up for general sale in the 5 years I have been looking. Unfortunately many of the high end three pack sales take place behind closed doors so I was stoked to get a chance at this.

I will post pics on my limelight too and draw attention to the differences between the third series bespin set and the more common second series set.

* I must also say a huge thanks to Ryan (Bluedog) for providing the acrylic case for this set as part of my secret santa present! What a top bloke. I limelight a group shot when I get a chance. Moving house so it may not be for a month.

Many thanks, Chris. 8)

6901583489_03c4b3a1b4.jpg

009 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

6901583495_503397216f.jpg

010 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

6901583507_ba8443ae2d.jpg

011 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

6901583517_b98df88ee0.jpg

012 by Caswell2009, on Flickr

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Awesome carded gear there Iain, very nice indeed.

Chris... :shock: ...WOW. Thats crisp mate. Well done and another lovely addition to your three packs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom