Latest Acquisitions

e30318is

Sith Lord
What a peach Chris :)

I bet your so relieved it arrived in the same condition as when it was sent.
It looks perfect mate, is it the best condition three pack you have?
My favourite part is the ugnaught bubble- what a shame there is only one instance of a coffin shaped bubble :lol:

Great work Chris, looking forward to seeing that updated limelight ;)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks alot guys I really do appreciate it. It is by far the hardest to find production three pack I own and in terms of condition I would say the best althought my second series bespin set is on a par.

Ed - raises a good point about the bubble types. The bubble changed quite dramatically between the second series Bespin Set and the Third series. The ugnaught now has a more coffing shaped bubble and the weapons for the figures are house in a separate smaller bubble in the middle of the blister above the ugnaughts head. This separate weapon blister appeared on the third series Bespin Set and Rebel Set but not the Imperial set. (Strange)

Thanks Maulster - It is a brave run but I will just have to be patient. I prob wont complete the full set but Ill just keep plodding along.

Chris.

ODB

Jedi Master
Fairly sure I can't compete with these purchases but I've managed to get two new acquisitions to help end my dry spell, I also got two new Star Wars figures too (Wahey, I'm here all week folks).

P1000594.jpg

Why did I pick up the Wampa? Well the eagle eyed might have spotted thats its a Bilogo version:

P1000598.jpg

tundra9

Sith Lord
I am going to stop commenting on this thread, can't find words to express the wowness factor here......
:shock:
I'm drooling and quite shakey....is that a bad thing?? :roll:

Lee77

Sith Lord
tundra9 said:
I am going to stop commenting on this thread, can't find words to express the wowness factor here......
:shock:
I'm drooling and quite shakey....is that a bad thing?? :roll:

:lol:

Congrats on both a sweet triple pack and 6 months without purchasing anything Chris! I wish I had your willpower!

ODB - Nice tri logo. Did u get that yesterday at Sandown fair? I saw one like it, went off for 5 mins to think about it, went back and it had gone! You snooze you loose :D

ODB

Jedi Master
Lee77 said:
ODB - Nice tri logo. Did u get that yesterday at Sandown fair? I saw one like it, went off for 5 mins to think about it, went back and it had gone! You snooze you loose :D

Indeed I did bag it at Sandown yesterday, one of the few reasonably priced pieces there to be honest, top of which was the dealer who wanted £150+ for about 15 run of the mill Modern figures and some cinema scenes. Still its always nice to get a piece ata fair nowadays.

Great Tri Logo OBD!, han is always a great one to add, is the wampa white?, not seen a nice example in a while as they tend to yellow really badly.

He's fairly clean, no real yellowing but he does have the staining that appears on the joins/seams.

maniac79

Jedi Master
Chris, outstanding pick up. Wow. :) I'm beginning to like the 3 packs as well. But won't pick up any until I have completed my other tasks - full loose run, full ROTJ MOC run, full MIB run, that will take a while. :)

Like the Bilogo Wampa as well ODB. :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
I need to stop looking in this topic, every time i do I go straight to ebay to see what's on offer, not good when you haven't got spare cash.

Some absolutley stunning additions guys, the 3 pack is beautiful. Hopefully get finances sorted then I can start spending again.

Keep the good work up guys.

e30318is

Sith Lord
Me again :lol:

This is a slightly left field purchase.... I saw this late one night on ebay.com and instantly wanted it.
It is a proof sheet for a partially unproduced wave of ROTJ badges!
photo-2374-1.jpg

Here is the main reason for the purchase:

photo-1589-1.jpg

It looks knock out on display as it is pretty large- overall its about 12" x 10" They are licensed to Adam Joseph and he did put a limited run into production. There is an excellent article on the SWCA with the details. It would appear my proof is the brother to the example on the SWCA:
http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=80739

This will be a great item for my "weird ****" focus :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
jedi_masters said:
I need to stop looking in this topic, every time i do I go straight to ebay to see what's on offer, not good when you haven't got spare cash.

I can't agree with this more. Just spent £70 on a star wars pencil sharpener. :shock:

Eject! Eject! Eject!

Latest posts

Top Bottom