Latest Acquisitions

itfciain

Grand Master
jedi_masters said:
Iain those POTF are fantastic, well done buddy. EV-9D9 another off your list. How many more have you got to go now???

Well chuffed with them to be honest. Not sure how many left but might get a shot of all of my POTF cards now these are in - from memory, I think I have about 14 more to go

jambobbyb

Jedi Master
Yahoo! I can take part for the first time in months! Arrived today a 12 back Ben for my cheap 12 back run! Not the best but acceptable for my collection.

Attachments

• Ben  Tastic.jpg
    Ben Tastic.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 403

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi theslider, thanks for the kind words :wink: Great tri-logo moc, the kenner moc is also great :D

Hi Djbighair, amazing ben moc.

Hi BlueDog, thanks for the kind words. Yes it is always best to stay focussed, even if it is very hard :D I think that clipper luke cardback, is so cool. Was it expensive ?

Hi TwistedMetal, that is some beautiful graded figures and moc :D

Hi itfciain, very beautiful moc :eek:

Hi CRAZYHAZY, thanks for the kind words, yes the gunner is a really cool figure. I am building myself a little gunner army :lol:

Hi jambobbyb, another ben moc :shock: congratulations mate :D

Hi guys I have received my first Lili Ledy Darth Vader figure :D

STA60003-7.jpg

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Very Nice 12 back bens 8)

Lovin that Clipper cardback more and more i see it Ryan!

Fantastic haul Iain :shock: The bubbles look fantastic esecially the amanaman 8)

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Those potf cards are absolutely amazing and minty.

Love the leddy vader too so the show goes on, this thread is amazing.

Thanks for the kind words on my Ben 12 back.

Next an ultimate piece for me the only graded small head Han Baggie known to man, and a original c3po Baggie not the empire pull apart version. Thanks frank and also a big shout out to mr Barclays Bank for the overdraft....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 368
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 368

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Oh forgot this too. Awesome proof from Andreas.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    375.7 KB · Views: 364
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 367

theslider

Sith Lord
Finally got my first Palitoy logoed card!

DSC08648.jpg

I'm really chuffed with this. So, okay, there is a door cut in the back which has been taped up but to me it looks ****ing great and it only cost £50! Here's the back:

DSC08649.jpg

Apologies for the crappy pictures!

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Really nice Palitoy Sandperson there..... :wink:
Super looose and MOC graded stuff, Scott...... :D
Iain those POTF cards are brilliant, really clean........... 8)
Great 12 Back Ben, Jambobbyb, Nice... :p
Super baggies, djbighair...... :)

Man this thread is unreal, some great pick ups......

maniac79

Jedi Master
Amazing pickups everybody! Especially Iain's upgrades... I smell an updated FS thread coming... :lol:
Also like the Ledy Darth and every kid should have cut a hole into the back of the card like the kid did with the Sandperson MOC! That would have been awesome!!! :)

Some stuff turned up today for me too, first I'll let a pic do the talks!

8097461013_81cf33d3c9_c.jpg

Variant alarm!!!

While most of them are nothing too special (some No COOs, Taiwans, Hong Kongs) I would like to tell a little bit about 3 items.

First up: Unpainted Lili Ledy overstock Boushh torso.
8097461285_d1fae73825_c.jpg

This one was cheap as chips. :) Would like to own more, so if you see anything like this or have similar stuff to sell, feel free to contact me. :)
I am thinking about getting a Lili Ledy Boushh and exchanging the painted torso with the unpainted one. What are your thoughts on this?

Next up: Taiwan brown moulded Torso.
8097476246_9a3daed611_c.jpg

8097476518_b42e32491f_c.jpg

The brown moulded torsos are rarer than the common ones (I think). The thing is that the torso is moulded in dark brown plastic, so the bottom of the torso was painted with light brown color. Usually it is the other way round, light brown plastic and dark brown color.
She is also missing a helmet as you can see. The helmet that goes with her is one with a big round circle inside the helmet in the middle. Looking for one like this, let me know if you have a spare please!

And last, but definitely not least... I will do the pics do the talking first...
8097476932_2238036f0e_c.jpg

8097477180_7cf638d352_c.jpg

Oh my lord, handpainted First Shot Boushh!!! 8)
This one nearly drove me nuts. The first time I saw her was about one year ago on RS when I just started collecting. I thought she was already sold and at this point in time I didn't even think about spending that much for a loose figure... Spring this year I found out that she is still for sale, so I contacted the seller. I had a lot of other stuff to pay for at this time, so I didn't have the funds ready and asked the seller if he would hold her till September. He said he wouldn't, which of course is fair. Then he started trying to sell her on eBay too. When she didn't sell, he reduced the price, put her on again, didn't sell, price was reduced, and so on... I wanted to hit "Buy it now" so badly, but didn't have the money ready... I was certain that she would soon be gone, with me maybe never again having the option to buy her or another First Shot Boushh. The final price drop I witnessed was end of September/beginning of October. I had the money ready finally and couldn't take it no more. Just in time as it seems, the seller told me that somebody else was interested at the time I bought her. And as you saw in the first pic on top I added more to my order. :)

I am very happy with the complete haul, I now have 23 Boushhs in total including the First Shot.

That being said, if you have loose Bousshs or Boushh accessoires for sale, send me a PM please. :)

Joe

Grand Master
Hey Dennis great pick up, Chaz by any chance? If I remember rightly the electrostaff is a FS accessory too right? Great buy!

Really love that Clipper Luke as well Ryan!

maniac79

Jedi Master
Hey Joe,
yes, it came from Chaz! Nice guy. And you remember correctly, the FS thread on RS says it's a FS electrostaff, but I don't see how it differs from other electrostaffs. Any help is appreciated, I have mailed Chaz for help on this too. :)

maniac79

Jedi Master
Just for clearance: Chaz replied that the electrostaff was sold to him as First Shot, but no difference can be seen. It is said to be more flexible, but I don't want to give it a try... :twisted:

Joe

Grand Master
Nice I thought it was that one :) I think there was a COA with that piece which you could perhaps backtrack on for more information on that staff?

It might have come from Kathy at http://www.theearthtoymall.com/ but best to see what Chaz says :) Good buy man!

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Boushh madness , that's great stuff. I have 6 different ones but 20 plus is great.

These are just some weird bits I got for a few quid excuse the poor picture and then a Luke ESb is swapped on here for a lumat and my fave gamorrean guard sun catcher. Über cool.

Then that's it from me, all my new stuff is now spread over the last few pages.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 391
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 390

Latest posts

Top Bottom