Latest Acquisitions

maniac79

Jedi Master
Can you tell a little bit about the C-3POs?
I like the 12" one, one day I want a full run of these, they remind me of my childhood. Had C-3PO, R2D2 and I think Chewbacca...

Djbighair

Jedi Master
The picture is that bad, one is actually a Death Star droid. Not sure what they are made of, a lighter material, they have the same
Fittings and bolts as a regular figure but not sure of there source. Picked them up off an old collecter as in they have moved on to new things. He had had them
For a long time. This back shot gives a little more detail.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 380

Joe

Grand Master
Those are just dechromed figures DJ, I hope you didn't pay a lot for them?

You can do this at home with any metallic figure and as the plastic was going to be chromed the factories used to use a variety
of different colours to produce the figures (sometimes you can find some really whacky looking ones but they are just production figures stripped of the chrome)

Djbighair

Jedi Master
Hey

No I only paid £3 each for them so that's ok. Do look cool though, may have ago myself with some beaters, any idea what you need?

Badderius

Jedi Knight
What can I say guys, superb pick ups.. Loving Mit Romney hehe, Ian fantastice POTF, Pomse loving the ISP.

Ben 12 Back, the baggies, tri-logo's ...........You must think Christmas is coming or something :)

Just checked for my last purchase's of the year coming from over the pond, Customs have kept the package for 5 days, it arrived from the states in 4 !!!! Its now at post office so fingers crossed I will get a nice knock on the door today.

Hopefully wont get the dreaded customs charge, not sure if Roger over at RS put the full value on the package or not.

Anyway keep the new additions coming :)

chiffy

Sith Lord
Just recieved this minter off the bay. I know it's only a mini rig but for £1.31 who gives a ****! I would've paid that just for the Jedi booklet lol.

tri1done.jpg

I especially like this bit in the booklet. Do not reveal the secret of the plush ewoks :lol:

tri2done.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Djbighair, thanks for the kind words, yes the show goes on and very fast :shock: I love the baggies, congratulations. The proof is also awesome :wink:
The luke bespin moc is really amazing I also love the big C-3PO :shock:

Hi theslider, congratulations with your first palitoy moc and it is very beautiful :D

Hi maniac79, thanks for the kind words :D cool variants, great to see another variant collector on the forum. I did not know there was 23 Boushhs variants :shock:

Hi Tim, thanks for the kind words :wink:

Hi Maulster79, that tri-logo moc is so beautiful :shock:

Hi Badderius, thanks mate for the big words :D

maniac79

Jedi Master
Hey Pomse, maybe I wasn't clear on this, sorry. I only know of 8 Leia Boushh variants (http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/leiaboushh.php)!
And I am not 100% sure I have every variant already among my 23, I think I'm missing "Hong Kong COO : Sculpt 2 : Dark brown spray" & "Taiwan COO : Sculpt 3 : Maroon eyes / eyebrows". I have some with maroon eyes I think, but they are no Taiwans??? Strange...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
maniac79 said:
Hey Pomse, maybe I wasn't clear on this, sorry. I only know of 8 Leia Boushh variants (http://www.highasakoit.co.uk/starwars/leiaboushh.php)!
And I am not 100% sure I have every variant already among my 23, I think I'm missing "Hong Kong COO : Sculpt 2 : Dark brown spray" & "Taiwan COO : Sculpt 3 : Maroon eyes / eyebrows". I have some with maroon eyes I think, but they are no Taiwans??? Strange...

Hi again maniac79, oh you only know about 8 variants. Cool you have 23 Boushh figures. I still need to check my boushh variants. I have just finished spotting variants between all my SW and ESB figures. Now I have begun work on trying to find out how many variants I have between my ROTJ figures. I will try so see if I have some duplicates of leia boushh that you are missing :wink:

maniac79

Jedi Master
Another day, another acquisition. :lol: It seems I'm on fire :twisted: And I believe it is not the last you will see of me this week. :)

This time I finally got this, was looking for one a while:
8100829588_65a52f5010_c.jpg

8100834462_494f44ddca_c.jpg

Just for the fun of it, again the figures were already in my collection. :)

It came without inserts, so I'm searching for them or for a beater box with inserts and for all paperworks that was included with the playset (parts list, instructions, toy booklet, whatever). If you have spares or know where to find them, let me know please. :)

@Pomse: I might even take your duplicates you if I'm not missing them. ;)
Btw, telling the Lando Skiff variants apart is a pain in the a$$... I tried that last week and it drove me nuts!!! I have about 12 Lando Skiffs, but it seems only 3 different variants among them if I judged the colors right...

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi again maniac79,

Awesome, cantina playset. I have the same playset but I am sorry I can't help you with spare parts for this one :cry:

Cool work with the figures, It looks like a diorama :wink:

Great, I will let you know about duplicates if I find some.
Funny that you talk about Lando Skiff variants, I have been trying to spot variants between my Lando Skiff variants the last couple of days. I have so far found 7 variants and I think I have more. The hong kong coo stamp seems to be placed different on some of the hong kong figures :?

I will send you some pictures when I know more :D

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Lovin your photo's Dennis but I think it would be more authentic if you were to give yourself a seventies hair cut and dress in a knitted orange skivy and pose with the figures!

maniac79

Jedi Master
Thanks BlueDog! :)
I am very critical regarding my pics, for example I don't like that you can see the sheet in the back so well, I wanted it to be more blurry. But it's not possible due to the space I have for my setups.
But yes, I was indeed thinking about posing too. :lol: Figured it wouldn't be authentic then due to the haircut!!! :lol:

Top Bottom