Latest Acquisitions

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Here we are guys I have tried uploading they seperately on to here 3 times and it crashes always at the same place :evil: :evil:

So here everyhing is http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/liam1233/ :D :D

The Ugnaught and Emperor were advrtised as recards

If You any others such as Chief Chirpra Please LMK

I love them all But My Fav is the Miscard! It is such a cool combo and a Mini Grail for my R5 Focus a Real prized piece for me closely followed by the Palitoy WBG
The best Fig in term of conditon has got to be that Lobot tho I hope the photos do it Justice it is a Gem 8)

As you go further all the modern too. Even some of you Hardcore Vintage guys who know a bit about Modern will know their are sereval prized pieces in their not least the Ultimate Battle Pack Battle of Hoth and Battle of Endor wghich are worth £120 Each and I have got that particulary which also the Clone Wars Vehicles for £100 :shock: :shock:

Opening the Boxes Yesterday was like Christmas had come 67 Days early and I only know it to the exact day because it said on the radio this morning :lol: :lol:

It brought back some real memories I just cant stop smilling :D

And the conditon of some of the moddern is unreal its like I brought them from the Hasbro Warehouse :lol: :lol:

Hope you love em as much as I do 8) :D :p

itfciain

Grand Master
That Chirpa does look a bit sus Liam - it's not the end of the world as it is not a high value figure

That misscard is very nice - how is the bubble as I have seen a number of these with cracks just becuase on the thinness of the bubble - you will need to be very craeful handling that one

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Wow Liam what a haul buddy, that must ahve been great opening the box, had the same feeling at the first FF when Iain bought his 3 boxes of vintage in for me Grant and Jez to look at.

Nice minty Lando Jeff, looks nice.

3 great MOCs Lars, nice additions to your collection.

Jez, a fantastic canadian Yoda buddy, love it. Looks better than mine so very jealous. glad you got one in your collection, everybody needs a Yoda in their collection. :lol:

CRAZYHAZY

Jedi Master
Just got back from the match, and Liverpool were ****!!!! but thats another story!
Boys i'm so jealous of all your additions. Liam i'm glad crimbo came early for you!

thanks for the info on those cards Joe

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Loving the Yoda and Lando, Liam great haul!!

Ok these arrived this morning, with a £148.00 customs charge, grrrrrrrr. However still worked out IMO a sweet deal at £350.00 each.

Gotta love AFA sometimes with their grading, can help to push down prices as well. Vader got a 60 Grade due to card being slightly creased, does not break colour. Apart from that its a superb example.

12Backs.jpg

These will be my last purchases of the year, unless something I cant resist comes up :)

Hope you like em, cheers.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
**** mate £148? :shock:

Use this code here and ask the seller to mark it as an "old collectable toy and you dont pay a penny

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=8373&start=15

:wink:

Badderius

Jedi Knight
Cheers Liam,

Will contact customs on Monday with that information, if they blow me down Ill just say im like StarBucks tax wise :)

Cheers

theslider

Sith Lord
Loving that Imperial Gunner pomse

****ing customs charges are diabolical, and that **** Osbourne won't even spring for a first class ticket. Shyster.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Great pick ups. Loving the cantina, great trilogo's especially the Leia.

Great yoda- looks like the right choice and is a foreign card as a bonus.

Nice 12 backs- always good to have the original originals.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Hi Badderius, thanks for the kind words :wink: beautiful items you have received, sorry to read about the customs charge :cry:

Hi Joe, thanks for the warning about the sticker. I can't wait to read the story :D

Hi Dark Sith Lord, thanks mate for the kind words 8) that is some really amazing items you have received. The miscard is so cool :shock:

Hi flycasual, I will give it some time. I am very happy that you didn't go after that gunner, thanks :D

Hi jeff, thanks mate for the kind words. That lando general figure is so beautiful, congratulations :wink:

Hi Jez, awesome yoda moc, it looks very beautiful :shock:

Hi jedi_masters, thanks for the kind words :D

Hi theslider, thanks for the great words :)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Nice 12 backs Badderius, those customs charges are freakin criminal.

Picked this up last week nice and cheap, some little monkey did a little colouring in on the back of the box but nothing too severe, gotta have a home for Yoda! Right I'm off to watch ESB.
20121021_225558.jpg

Cheers Ryan

søren

Jedi Knight
Nice moc pick up guys .

Lars the UK sticker are cool mate , They where even sold in Denmark with that sticker on them .

I got this nice Luke 32B back proofs that i'm very happy with . Trouble is that now i have to pick up the 31A to go with it :)

Top Bottom