Ledy Tie Pilot & C3PO Toytoni

phantom

Jedi Master
Got a few cards here I am looking for a valuation on.

The first is a Lily Ledy Tie Fighter Pilot
It is to my knowledge a partial reseal, the figure can be removed and chances are that the figure is a custom, so looking for a valuation for the card and bubble really. Seems «rarer» cards are popular these days. The gun inside the bubble might be genuine, but I really do not have any idea as I cannot remove it without removing the bubble which is still attached on two sides.

The other one, C3PO, is sadly a Toytoni. The card is obviously very nice, but due to the bubble being undersized it has developed a lift in the bottom corner. Im guessing values on these are low

Would appreciate any input here.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
James Gallo sold a LL TIE Pilot for £220 I believe in 2012.

I would be interested in the TIE Pilot.

PM sent

Palifan

Sith Lord
Not sure on price for either of these although I do think it's resting place should probably be in Grant's collection, you know it will always be well loved and won't get flipped for a quick buck. :D

Ian

walkie

Sith Lord
Value wise on the Lili Ledy TFP, the best valuartion I can offer is...

Loose figure $95
Used cardback $55

which would be approximately £100, however as it still has a partial resealed bubble on it you may wish to go north a bit on that price.

phantom

Jedi Master
Thanks for the input.

Regarding the Ledy, it is already sold. Got a few valuations from other sources on the card and bubble and they were pretty high tbh. As recent sales on ebay show, the value here is in the card and not the figure as they go for rather reasonable prices these days. Grant was correct in indicating the sales price for this being around 220£ in 2013.

In any case, it is sold. So only the valuation on the C3PO remaining, guessing Toytonis are not in demand....

Captainsolo1978

Jedi Master
They aren't ! I got a valuation on here of my ROTJ C3PO and it was around 35 pounds if that helps.

They will probably bebop interest to budget collectors.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
The remarkable thing is that the mint unused card and the loose action figure would be worth more than £35 is some knob hadn't gone and frankensteined them :roll:

Simon

phantom

Jedi Master
Yeah, agreed.

I really dont know what to do with it, the 3PO is mint and the card is really good, but the value is low due to it being a Toni. Might be best to just keep it in the collection, at least Ill be sure no one tries to pass it as a genuine MOC

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom