Little something I have been working on

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
Loving my new Cloud Car stand Iain.....any plans for B-Wing and Landspeeder ones?

Have seen a B-Wing one online from someone else and it looks pretty good. But i only buy my acrylic from one source 8)

itfciain

Grand Master
B-Wing is done - have 7 of them now - B-Wing, X-Wing, Snowspeeder, Cloud Car, Slave One, Tie Interceptor and Tie Fighter - pretty much out of stock until the next lot come in though

Vehicle%20Stands%20-%202_zpshm2mgk7x.jpg
Vehicle%20Stands%20-%209_zpsyadu2oyp.jpg

Vehicle%20Stands%20-%204_zps3jho3glq.jpg

Vehicle%20Stands%20-%207_zps8ep5auw6.jpg

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
I need a B-Wing one!

Let me know when you have stock back in.

Also.....would it be possible to have some posts built into the stand so the associated figure could be displayed next to the ship?

Joe

Grand Master
These stands make me want to go out and buy some ships. Why are you doing this Iain, why??

itfciain

Grand Master
bobbybobs said:
They look beautiful mate! I'm sure people will snap them up if you sell them.

Thanks mate - the issue is just getting enough made right now but when I have them in then I am sure they will shift

Clawrence said:
Spot on...look great, are they etched or are you using etched vinyl?

They are etched into the acrylic itself - the chap that makes them for me is really skilled

robpmarsh said:
I need a B-Wing one!
Let me know when you have stock back in.

Should have them in about 10-14 days - will let you know when they arrive

robpmarsh said:
Also.....would it be possible to have some posts built into the stand so the associated figure could be displayed next to the ship?

The would probably be a lot of work and I would think positioning would be subjective - you could always glue a 1" stand to the base?

Joe said:
These stands make me want to go out and buy some ships. Why are you doing this Iain, why??

Do it Joe.... do it

x-pack

Grand Master
Brilliant! No doubt I would pick one of these up from you. Not sure which one. Speeder bike sounds interesting. Would love to see more photos of the finished articles.

Is it possible to have the speeder bike off the ground with the legs up? I can't remember how they work exactly.

Cool product :)

Jez

Sith Lord
Brilliant stuff Iain. You've nailed this market mate.
I was really happy with my collection until i had seen these. Now i need to go and rethink my display options!

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Yer looks superb, a landspeeder would be cool too about 2 inches off the ground.
I just wish I had a spare room which I could use as a 'hang my loosies from the ceiling'.

Dr_Ball_MD

Jedi Master
Supporter
I could do with displaying my Dianoga properly. I'm sure there's a few of us that could benefit a stand for that little monster.

itfciain

Grand Master
Dr_Ball_MD said:
I could do with displaying my Dianoga properly. I'm sure there's a few of us that could benefit a stand for that little monster.

He actually fits quite well in the GW Acrylic AFC-41 -but could look at a stand for him

Trash%20Monster%201_zpshrfif7xe.jpg

ODB

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
Dr_Ball_MD said:

He actually fits quite well in the GW Acrylic AFC-41 -but could look at a stand for him

Trash%20Monster%201_zpshrfif7xe.jpg

Looks like an aquarium, put some murky water in there with some floaters and you've got yourself a mini diorama.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom