Loft Find updated February 15, 2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
sorry guys but I did also not get the packet today. It should only take 1 day with the mail and now it has taken 3 days :roll:

I will contact the seller today.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Sorry guys but I was cheated with the last childhood lot :roll: He never had it and his brother have called me about he will pay the money back for his brother.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Sorry to hear that Lars, you must be disappointed, but forget it and look forward to your next loft find, which will be even better 8)
Good hunting :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
Sorry to hear that Lars, you must be disappointed, but forget it and look forward to your next loft find, which will be even better 8)
Good hunting :wink:

Thanks michael, I am still waiting for the money, but I hope I get it soon :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I heard from the police yesterday about they will handle the case over to the police in the district where the thief live. I hope they get him and that I get my money back.

Friday I got contacted by a guy who would sell me his childhood collection. I have an add on a site for 3 years and this is the first time one have contacted me from that site so I was vey happy about that. He told me he found his childhood collection on his parents loft when he was helping them with cleaning the loft. He told me it have been up there for 30 years. I got the lot today and when I get home with it later today I will take some pictures of it so I can share the lot with you guys :D The boxes is still there for all the vehicles and playsets :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok here is the new childhood lot that I got today :D

As I wrote in the last pm

Friday I got contacted by a guy here in denmark who would sell me his childhood collection. I have had an add on a site for 3 years and this is the first time one have contacted me from that site so I was vey happy about that. He told me he found his childhood collection on his parents loft when he was helping them with cleaning the loft. He told me it have been up there for 30 years. I got the lot today with the mail.

Most of the boxes is still with inserts, used sticker sheets and instructions and most of the vehicles look a lot like new, like there have not been played with them very much :D Also most of the figures looks great. Ok the stormie does not looks good :lol:

01a.jpg

02a.jpg

03a.jpg

04a.jpg

05a.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
8) that looks a superb pick up Lars, you are lucky to find genuine loft collections like this.

The fact that they have been sat in a loft for 30 years and are now " released" into the hands of a genuine collector that is passionate about vintage SW is awesome 8) thanks for sharing the pics...keep up the great work :D

decipher28

Padawan
Awesome pick up.Theres something so geniune and honest about childhood collections glad this one has been brought back into the open to be cherised and loved again.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Michael Sith said:
8) that looks a superb pick up Lars, you are lucky to find genuine loft collections like this.

The fact that they have been sat in a loft for 30 years and are now " released" into the hands of a genuine collector that is passionate about vintage SW is awesome 8) thanks for sharing the pics...keep up the great work :D

Thanks michael for the kind words as always, now I will take a look at what I want to keep and what I want to sell or trade away :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
decipher28 said:
Awesome pick up.Theres something so geniune and honest about childhood collections glad this one has been brought back into the open to be cherised and loved again.

Thanks mate for the very kind words. Yes childhood collections is so geniune and honest and I think it is cool that there is still something like that out there. I am sure that I will keep most of it :D

Joe

Grand Master
You are absolutely devouring all the Vintage Star Wars in Denmark Lars! Awesome!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
mumbo said:
Great pick ups Lars 8) ............................. you lucky bastard

Thanks Stephen for the very kind words as always and I can read the words with small text :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Top Bottom