London Meet-up May 13th

Jez

Sith Lord
Jez said:
Dam it and the wife's unbelievably massive family!
Sorry Rich, at a surprise 40th that weekend. :cry:
I mentioned to the mrs that i'd be missing this as well as FF. She merely replied that if i wanted to go i should and not to worry about her cousins party. I'm so there!!

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
Jez said:
Dam it and the wife's unbelievably massive family!
Sorry Rich, at a surprise 40th that weekend. :cry:
I mentioned to the mrs that i'd be missing this as well as FF. She merely replied that if i wanted to go i should and not to worry about her cousins party. I'm so there!!

It's a trap!

Richard_H

Grand Master
Sorry guys but I've been kicked in the nuts and had my meeting cancelled so can't be there. I know a lot are going so I suggest Holborn Shakespeare's Head at 7pm to those I spoke to. Fuming with these useless wankers

Jez

Sith Lord
So is this on or not?
Was this just a Richard thing or is it still viable?
I have a free pass :)

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
It's on, got to be! I'm going, anyway. Even if I have to sit in a pub on my own and talk to myself about Star Wars. Probably be a more enjoyable conversation than when I talk to the wife about Star Wars.

Shakespeare's Head? Earlier the better for me as my last train home means I'm gone by 2200.

Rich, it's massively sucks arse that you can't make it. Just come down anyway. The more important of your two meetings is still on :)

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'll still be there - probably won't get there till 6 though.

Rich - only just noticed you can't make it - not good at all - hopefully you get down here again soon.

Richard_H

Grand Master
There's plenty of people going guys.... 12 or more. Sorry I can't make it. Should have realised once they started moving my dates about.

Dfran8

Padawan
I am still up for a bit of Star Wars chat.
Please guys, bring t-shirts, toys or anything that help me recognize the group :lol: I know the faces of "trooper" Jezz and Mr. Jason Palitoy :lol:

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Dfran8 said:
I am still up for a bit of Star Wars chat.
Please guys, bring t-shirts, toys or anything that help me recognize the group :lol: I know the faces of "trooper" Jezz and Mr. Jason Palitoy :lol:
I remember what you look like - if I see you strolling around looking lost, I will get you.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I'm still up for this. I will be disguised as a balding fat man in his late 40s... Should be easy to spot in a London pub...

:)

Jason

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
I'm still up for this. I will be disguised as a balding fat man in his late 40s... Should be easy to spot in a London pub...

Jason

Jason...that description covers quite a lot of us really :lol:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
robpmarsh said:
mr_palitoy said:

Jason

Jason...that description covers quite a lot of us really :lol:

Quite. Look for a group of balding fat men in their 40s. Gary, shame you can't make it.

Dfran8

Padawan
No Star Wars signs to make you stand out? and also give a bit of colour to the reunion? :mrgreen:

What is the hour to meet btw?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom