London Meet-up May 13th

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
I work for the Home Office. I can be there from 1100 hrs.

But seeing as you boring twats work for a living I can be there when someone pipes up with a genuine Friday pub hour.

Jez

Sith Lord
Looking extremely unlikely for me :( :cry:
You will be able to tell how busy i am by the amount of posts i've been making over the past few months. :cry:
I'm not sure what time i'll finish work on Friday night, it could make it extremely difficult for me to get there before 9pm. Saturday would be better in hindsight. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
What's the earliest time someone else is going to be in the pub this afternoon? I think I've seen Rob's 1745 up until now. Anyone earlier? I can be there whenever but frankly I bore myself and you may find me floating in a pint if I get there too soon without entertainment.

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
I will be there from about 6.30pm. I will be wearing the new SWFUK CE3 t-shirt for lost looking souls to spot. And I have 30 year old bits of cardboard with me.

:D

Jason

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Right, I'll aim for 1730 and try and hang around like a bag snatcher until you lot arrive. I'm 6'7" and irresistibly handsome, as Jason and Martin will confirm.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
ScruffyLookingNH said:
I'm 6'7" and irresistibly handsome, as Jason and Martin will confirm.
Sorry to be picky but I think you may have misspelled 'strategically shaved Wookiee'. :D

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
Having a cheeky beer in the office and then I will be underway!

:lol:

Jason
3 of us here - right at the back of the pub.

Dfran8

Padawan
I'm so sorry guys. I was already on my way to the pub and I just got a call for a job tomorrow. I have to spend the rest of the evening preparing.

See you in the next one or definitely at Celebration.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom