Loose Varients Anyone?

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
I reckon you both got points.
I agree with Weasel and I think some of you are being unfair on Adam's views.

I am not a big fan of "outing" auctions although I have done it myself in the past, generally if I see something interesting I will PM someone who may like it rather than putting it in a topic.

I'll also agree with Jay that this is a small forum and we all collect different items, myself and Coco loose variants, Sith collects Palitoy, Mr P likes cardbacks, Jay collects any crap from the States, Edd anything with a picture of Luke Bespin on, Jabba anything cheap enough that he can rip the bubble off, Lee loves Boba, Bollux buys anything under Ã'£1 and Mash buys all toys except Star Wars ones !!! :p

I don't think IM Tech did anything wrong "outing" Andreas auctions as there were 300+ items listed and any decent collector would have seen them regardless of any outing on any forum, RS included.

Chances are every variant collector all over the world were sat at their computers on Sunday night watching the action unfold and the bank accounts get smaller !! 8) :lol:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Well i'm glad some people can see my point of view so thanks. I do take it seriously as does craig, and it shows when people lay out hundreds of pounds on a little plastic figure that its serious money and pretty die hard, you only have to look at craigs collection to see what effort he puts in.

For what its worth, I suggest there are alot more people that read this board than those who actively participate in the shannangans, I know a couple of people who read up on everything and collect quite avidly yet do not make themselves public on posting. The internet isnt only locked into those who are vocal at all. Don't get me wrong either I am never trying to cause any arguements, a debate at the best, at the end of the day I'm only a collector on a star wars forum I am a member and saying I wasn't happy with something, I can't stop people doing anything they want to.

Congrats Craig on getting the figures you did, I might be able to add to your Uzay collection in the not too distant future mate, I will definately keep you in mind if anything comes to fruit.

The H.K Wicket I reckon is pretty much a 1 off, I have never seen or heard of another one like it, nice to see such items come into the market and nice to see such a huge collection go up for sale, I reckon he netted about 15-20k for his collection :eek:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i am gonna tell you something now that is really important ,on this planet there are things called women :wink: :wink: much more interesting(and dearer)then little toys.though some do like plastic toys

in a nut shell there is more to life lads

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
True Jabba!

15-20k for a collection :shock:
That's one hell of a boost to the bank account, or a hangover from pissing it up against the wall! :D

Adam_Burges

Padawan
Yeah tell me about it Jabba, I just got engaged over xmas, and she shares my enthusiasm with the hobby which is nice. If you can get a good mixture of star wars and women then your on a good thing.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Lucky bastard, the missus seen my collection and her exact words were "Star wars? You sad bastard!" :twisted:

Should really have gubbed there and then! Clearly grounds for ditching her.

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
Lucky bastard, the missus seen my collection and her exact words were "Star wars? You sad bastard!" :twisted:

Should really have gubbed there and then! Clearly grounds for ditching her.

heard that before :lol: :eek: :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
i am gonna tell you something now that is really important ,on this planet there are things called women :wink: :wink: much more interesting(and dearer)then little toys.though some do like plastic toys

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

boba frett

Jedi Master
Adam_Burges said:
Yeah tell me about it Jabba, I just got engaged over xmas, and she shares my enthusiasm with the hobby which is nice. If you can get a good mixture of star wars and women then your on a good thing.

Hey adam get her to join the forum. We need a REAL female member :lol:

jayjedi

Sith Lord
boba frett said:
Adam_Burges said:

Hey adam get her to join the forum. We need a REAL female member :lol:

are you gonna throw yourself at this female to boba :wink: :lol:

Adam_Burges

Padawan
She shows an interest in the hobby and often re-arranges my figures and such but I cant ever seeing her joining on a star wars forum, she spends too much time buying make-up online and girly websites....besides I wouldn't want to let her loose on here with you guys around....bunch of animals!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Adam_Burges said:
She shows an interest in the hobby and often re-arranges my figures and such but I cant ever seeing her joining on a star wars forum, she spends too much time buying make-up online and girly websites....besides I wouldn't want to let her loose on here with you guys around....bunch of animals!

i agree .bunch of filthy beasts

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom