Lots of things to sell

Bollux

Grand Master
I remember when this were all fields...by eck it was so different back then..... :wink:

Get a grip lads, they're ****ing toys and some one got them before somebody else, they're not rare at all. :twisted:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
Bollux said:
I remember when this were all fields...by eck it was so different back then..... :wink:

Get a grip lads, they're ****ing toys and some one got them before somebody else, they're not rare at all. :twisted:

This area is for selling and buying I agree. This forum is more than that by far. That was my point. I do not think there was a beef between members. As far as being rude to the original seller and poster of this thread......That **** deserves every bit of it.

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Any road bein a northerner I ll put t'kettle on av a brew then have a look at some more awesome figs on show on here..........one day !

Frunkstar

Grand Master
****, guys, I'm away for one bloody day & all the toys are out of the pram :lol:

I think this one went off sideways a LOT, but with luck James & Michael will stick around to find out this is not the norm & that even the buying & selling section on here is ragarded as fair game for a good chin wag for anything SW related & as for the OP - do one mupet.

I think that sums up what I have to say without going on at length.

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
Yes it us unfortunate that a new member has ended up in the middle of a shitstorm created by an unscrupilous seller but its one if those things. Playground **** at the end of the day, that has unfortunately got my back up.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Sorry Bram i've got Jabba's dungeon it's the boxed Jabba the Hutt playset i was after. If i originally typed Jabbas dungeon then 1000 apologies. If i didnt then suck my root :lol:

PS James please come back. I think you've taken offence at Dave taking offence at me taking offence :wink:

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
chiffy said:
Sorry Bram i've got Jabba's dungeon it's the boxed Jabba the Hutt playset i was after. If i originally typed Jabbas dungeon then 1000 apologies. If i didnt then suck my root :lol:

PS James please come back. I think you've taken offence at Dave taking offence at me taking offence :wink:

You'll be done by the old bill if you keep taking people fences!! :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom