match of the day 2

jayjedi

Sith Lord
cant believe bolton have forced extra time, it should have been wrapped up by now, but thats what i mean by fantastic play not enough end product :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Gotta say Arsenal deserved to win, played well. Blackburn must be laughin the two sides worked so hard they will be ****ed after 70 mins on Saturday!

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Gotta say Arsenal deserved to win, played well. Blackburn must be laughin the two sides worked so hard they will be ****ed after 70 mins on Saturday!

yeah but the last time blackburn went to the arab stadium they got thumped for 6

jayjedi

Sith Lord
another day and another round of the FA cup ( for some of our teams anyway :wink: )

my tip spurs should go through Vs fulham , arsenal have another tough game but should still progress.
chelsea will walk past norwich . all the pool fans will be rooting for reading , which is fine as you have been wrong in every other round :D
just a bit concerned if fergie puts a weakened side out with europe in mind during the week . reading are a bloody good team so if he wants to win it he will have to put the best 11 out

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
another day and another round of the FA cup ( for some of our teams anyway :wink: )

my tip spurs should go through Vs fulham , arsenal have another tough game but should still progress.
chelsea will walk past norwich . all the pool fans will be rooting for reading , which is fine as you have been wrong in every other round :D
just a bit concerned if fergie puts a weakened side out with europe in mind during the week . reading are a bloody good team so if he wants to win it he will have to put the best 11 out

fulham will win that one - Spurs have only one once away all season

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Fulham aint a bad side at home, away from home they're shite but at home they are a different outfit.

Reading are playing their reserves Jay, so I THINK United should be ok, they might just squeeze past them (with a bit of help from another dodgey Ronaldo penalty probably :wink: ).

Are the bookies even dumb enough to give odds on a Norwich win?

jayjedi

Sith Lord
well done to spurs and man city ( well they haven't got a lot else to play for this season have they ) into the hat for monday.... would love to see chelsea arsenal get drawn together, maybe a manchester derby( if we get past reading) maybe a london derby if reading do us at their place :(

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Would like to see a few decent draws, United, Arsenal and Chelsea getting either each other or tricky away ties. No more of these cushy home ties.

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Would like to see a few decent draws, United, Arsenal and Chelsea getting either each other or tricky away ties. No more of these cushy home ties.

liverpool away

bolton home and away

blackburn home and away

cushy :roll:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Sorry meant to say Arsenal, to be fair, haven't had an easy draw of it so far. The other two have though, still wanna see two fo the big three playing each other.

jayjedi

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Sorry meant to say Arsenal, to be fair, haven't had an easy draw of it so far. The other two have though, still wanna see two fo the big three playing each other.

errrr we had aston villa, portsmouth and then reading :shock: hardly wycombe or lincon city is it :D

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
You can't say Arsenal are the same caliber of opponent as Villa, Pompey or Reading reserves!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom