match of the day 2

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
True Craig, unless we play Dudek!
In which case they don't need anything, he'll just watch the balls sail into the net :(

spoons

Grand Master
jayjedi said:
still on for the double spurs are :)

gooners going for 3rd

2nd :D

Can even afford to draw at Anfield now - still think it will be another 3-0 drubbing :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Are you allowed to be drunk at work?

No sober Gooner would actually think that!
You know we owe you a damn good hiding at Anfield!

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
Are you allowed to be drunk at work?

No sober Gooner would actually think that!
You know we owe you a damn good hiding at Anfield!

:lol: :lol:

It's something to hope for now there's nothing left to play for, It's a long shot but Chelsea are there for the taking - you scousers better watch out for Bolton :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
This is how the league will finish IMO: :wink:

1. Chelsea
2. Man Utd
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal

Craig if we win our game in hand we're 5 points clear of you, and with no distractions :cry:

I can't see us dropping many points between now and the end of the season. Our first team still hasn't been beaten by a big domestic team.

We shall see :lol:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Doesn't matter too much, it's United/Chelsea qualifying for CL automatically and Liverpool/Arse going through qualifying. It's just a case of who wins the league/finishes runner up and who finishes third/fourth.

Will be interesting to see what happens if Platini gets his way and Premiership, La Liga, Seria A, have their allocation reduced to 3 sides!

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
weasel said:
Will be interesting to see what happens if Platini gets his way and Premiership, La Liga, Seria A, have their allocation reduced to 3 sides!
He'll try but I'm not sure it will get approved, no matter how powerful Platini is.

If he was English, Spanish or Italian he wouldn't have considered it but because he is French he knows teams in that country have no chance of winning it. :x

jayjedi

Sith Lord
wonder what measures he will take against the french team lens after their disgraceful display against utd????? i bloody doubt anything . :roll: :evil:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
craignwo4life said:
If he was English, Spanish or Italian he wouldn't have considered it but because he is French he knows teams in that country have no chance of winning it. :x

Isn't that the truth!

I think your right as well Jay, now if it had been French fans tear gased.........

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
spoons said:
Craig if we win our game in hand we're 5 points clear of you, and with no distractions :cry:

I can't see us dropping many points between now and the end of the season. Our first team still hasn't been beaten by a big domestic team.
Wrong on every count Andy !!! :lol:

Revenge is very sweet indeed !! :twisted:

BTW are you going to be bidding on that certain item on ebay at the moment? :wink:

spoons

Grand Master
well done scousers, we were awful though - I can see us struggling for a UEFA spot at this rate :cry:

Must look on the bright side though 13 - 7 on aggregate :lol:

Still say we've not been beaten by a big domestic team :wink:

And yes they're one or two things I'm watching on ebay at the moment, including a set of four figures listed by someone on this site :wink:

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
I am so off football at present, so much so I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts on this thread.

Call me slack, I am willing to accept it!

I'm just so sick of feeling gutted all the time! I know it's my own fault for being a Newcastle fan! It could be worst, (big slating pending) I could still be a Man Utd fan.

Who am I to comment on the current England line up, as the last match didn't even include Dyer.

Feel free to correct me as I fell asleep before the end of the match.

Scruffy Looking

Padawan
I am so off football at present, so much so I have to admit that I haven't read all the posts on this thread.

I'm just so sick of feeling gutted all the time! I know it's my own fault for being a Newcastle fan! It could be worst, (big slating pending) I could still be a Man Utd fan.

Who am I to comment on the current England line up, as the last match didn't even include Dyer.

Feel free to correct me as I fell asleep before the end of the match.

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
Scruffy Looking said:
He came on for the last few minutes but he didn't do anything other than fall down when he had a chance to score !! :lol:

I'm just amazed he didn't pick up yet another injury doing it !! :wink:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
Scruffy Looking said:

your slack your slack your slack :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom