Memorabilia March 2012

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Glad you all had a good time, will try and make it to the November one :)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
I had a really good time at mem. It was great to meet up with ed and liam and chat star wars all day. Unfortunately I had to leave pretty early ringer back and move house but I hope next time I can stay longer. It would be great to see a few more folk from here at these events but I know its not easy. Especially when there are fuel shortages!

Jims stall was great as ever and while I agree with liam that a lot of jims items are a tad expensive it is possible to get him down a bit sometimes. Jim is as old school as it gets and he is great to chat to. Stick around his stall and have a chat and get to know him a bit. He will be Moe likely to accept an offer if he knows you. Don't expect miracles as he is out to make as much money as he can because thats his livelyhood. It's taken many shows and conversations for me to feel like I can haggle with Jim. I think some are just put off at the starting price sometimes.

P.s. it wasn't quite a complete set of popys liam. I believe he had 10. They sure were stunning though. Well done on the lotj too mate. I think you did really well there.

Chris.

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Chris Thanks mate! Working on the limelight! But currently have a huge clearout of my bedroom! :roll:

I agree those Popys did look amazing. How many are included in the set? :)

e30318is

Sith Lord
16 in total mate, a fun game to play is the "Guess the missing Popys" on Jims stand... Trickey game!! :lol:

David Tree

Jedi Master
Lee Bullock said:
Well it was nice to be dragged out of retirement and see the crew again. For me all this is social now as a hefty chunk of my collection I think is going/gone except for some sentimental pieces. Maybe I might start again along the line when real life stuff is more straightened out. I am likely to be their in November possibly with a stall too!

there was plenty of left arm tapping and some turd sold me two Action Men, which I really couldn't afford at that point ;)

Lee Bullock

Jedi Knight
David Tree said:
Lee Bullock said:
Well it was nice to be dragged out of retirement and see the crew again. For me all this is social now as a hefty chunk of my collection I think is going/gone except for some sentimental pieces. Maybe I might start again along the line when real life stuff is more straightened out. I am likely to be their in November possibly with a stall too!

there was plenty of left arm tapping and some turd sold me two Action Men, which I really couldn't afford at that point ;)

Aahahahahahaha dont give me that I saw you little face light up!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom