New collector?

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
Hey col i have the lucas storm trooper. I also have the full set of 12 the otc vintage figures and also wave 1 and wave 2 totalling 12 figures available for sale ill pop some pictures up tomorrow its like your han solo figure but its the full set from 2004 and 2005

cheers jay

col

Padawan
Looks like i have a few more to add to my collection.My wife has called saying she found some in wilkinsons,ill post pics when i can,what a woman eh? :D

Joe

Grand Master
Its nice when you have an "understanding" partner let alone one that helps lol
I am lucky as well :D

col

Padawan
Looks like a few,one i think is han on a rack or something?I wont find out till later when i pick her up from work :D

col

Padawan
Here we go,chuffed with these,especailly like han and the snowtrooper :D

starwars027.jpg

starwars028.jpg

starwars029.jpg

starwars030.jpg

starwars031.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Those look pretty cool actually lol

No I won't collect any modern full stop it just doesn't mean anything to me and I am too much of a completest to go for modern I would end up swamped in a load of old bollocks just to keep up with the new lines.

Nice score tho col they look really good!!!

col

Padawan
Cheers whiteskinnydroid.Im going to get the 30th set,as its a full set i can get,but i will also pick up what i can vintage too,i know im almost certainly never going to complete a vintage set,but i can have at least one complete modern one,then just do what i can with others.I would love a yoda hut playset scene on dagoba is it?But cost and availability will probably stop me,unless a modern one is made available? :D

gustie

Sith Lord
your really scooping them in!

i like the concept snowtrooper too -

id be interested to know what that contraption on han does if you open it!

col

Padawan
Im tempted,but havnt yet gustie :wink: But on closer looking,it seems there are a few things sticking out and a few dials and things,but it doesnt look like they do anything,look good though :D

col

Padawan
A dissapointing car boot,not many out this morning,looked like rain,there were some figures individualy bagged,but they looked very rough and didnt have knee joints,i didnt like the look of them so gave them a miss,but i did come across this set of enamel pin badges,got them down to £3 , so i came away with a grin on my face :D ,what do you think?

starwars033.jpg

starwars034.jpg

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
col said:
A dissapointing car boot,not many out this morning,looked like rain,there were some figures individualy bagged,but they looked very rough and didnt have knee joints,i didnt like the look of them so gave them a miss,but i did come across this set of enamel pin badges,got them down to £3 , so i came away with a grin on my face :D ,what do you think?

starwars033.jpg

starwars034.jpg

no picture :?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
love carboots ,can spend all day there .only ever come across some beat up vintage figures which werent any good .problem now is everyone thinks cause it has sw on its worth a fortune

col

Padawan
You right there,the ones i saw were in really bad condition and no weapons or anything,put in a plaggy bag and still looked bad.wanted £1.50 each,I wasnt sure as i wouldnt even display them.The legs had no knee joint,just a solid mould,or is that normal on some,am i going to be kicking myself?
Those pin badges look to be a collection from the sun and news of the world.

gustie

Sith Lord
col said:
You right there,the ones i saw were in really bad condition and no weapons or anything,put in a plaggy bag and still looked bad.wanted £1.50 each,I wasnt sure as i wouldnt even display them.The legs had no knee joint,just a solid mould,or is that normal on some,am i going to be kicking myself?
Those pin badges look to be a collection from the sun and news of the world.

all vintage figures have unarticulated knees

i use beater figures from car boots for customs figures

i repainted a gammy guard blue and purple and it sold for £11

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom