New Kim Simmons book - bulk order

skywalker

Jedi Master
s1d0w said:
Mine arrived this morning. Haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

Screenshot 2019-10-04 at 21.07.17.png

Looks like they have a bit of damage this seems to be a problem with the books heard on facebook a few have arrived damaged. Is it any good.? looks a bit cheap would have preferred a nice Hardback.

Richard_H

Grand Master
Hi guys - everyone who paid for a book, they have arrived today. Most are in excellent condition but there's a small handful with a crease as shown. I don't mind and will happily take the worst one. These weighed 25 kilos plus and although were packed well the box was clearly put sideways at some point. Probably talking a cm or 2 max. Could you let me know if you don't mind the minor damage or want a mint one as possible.

C325C11F-84DD-46DD-8AF4-D0A038E3467C.jpeg

Palifan

Sith Lord
If possible I'd like one in good shape as the last two FB Star Wars books I've bought have arrived damaged and it would be nice to get one in nice shape. No worries if not possible but a dent free one on my bookcase would be nice :D

Thanks again for doing all of this Richard, it really helped out with the shipping cost (that I'm having to stump up for $60 plus on a couple of kickstarter books I've recently bought), and I'll pick mine up from you at FF which I can't wait for.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Yes, thank you once again for all the work you've put into getting these books over here. It's very much appreciated.

As for condition, I'm afraid I like my books mint and so I winced when I saw the pic you posted of the damaged ones :-(. If possible therefore, please could I have an undamaged one? However, since I will not be picking it up from FF and need it posting, I am of course very happy to pay for it to be sent bubble-wrapped, sturdy-boxed and signed for... basically whatever helps it arrive unmolested and covers all of your expenses.

Many thanks.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Many thanks Rich for the hard work that you've gone to to ensue that us, in the UK can enjoy this book at a fair and reasonable price.
It's much appreciated.

As you have asked, could I request a mint book that I'll collect from you at FF.

Again thanks. :D

skywalker

Jedi Master
I am a really fussy collector not just Star Wars but everything I have ever collected I've probably got some sort of medical condition.. :lol:

Just looking at those books pains me, I would want an absolute mint one but if this can't be done I will return mine to Kim as you have already done enough.

Cheers.

Richard_H

Grand Master
The ones who are happy will be posted around Mon/Tues as I'm away with work for 3 days. I have about 20 mint copies.
Ben Sheehan is sorting out replacements for the bad ones so I will get more mint ones. This should be before FF. I have a plan!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom