OT: Collector Interview #1: Alexander Magraw

bobbybobs

Padawan
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of the support I've received for my new blog that focuses on vintage SW collectors. I've promised to post a number of interviews with collectors and I've finally made good on that! There will be several more to follow and I will do my best to make this a regular feature.

I'm really excited about this first interview – Alexander Magraw (aka 'General Kahn'). His research on Luke Bespin variations is nothing less than sensational so it's about time we learn more about this research process and more importantly – more about the man himself.

So here it is – pure and unadulterated Alex – does it get any better?

www.vintagestarwarscollectors.com

So far my FB page and associated posts have received loads of comments and likes and I'm over the moon at the support I've received. It has only been going for a week. I am though really pushing the webpage itself as this is how I will reach collectors that are not on the forums or FB.

I appreciate that a lot of people (particularly on Alex's second home TIG) will want to comment. Can I ask though that you comment on the webpage itself? It's super easy, all you need to do is write your comment and enter your email.

If you like what you see, please sign up to my site (again simply enter your email in the 'subscribe' box and then click on the confirmation email you will receive shortly after). There are also links on the page to follow us on twitter and FB.

I'm also looking for articles from guest bloggers (thanks to those who have already submitted some to me) so hit me up if you have something you'd like to post.

Also starting up a section of childhood pics of collectors and their toys. Feel free to submit some to me.

Thanks again to everyone and while I can't promise this will be a smash hit, I can promise that I will keep posting!

Christian

Stormtrooper37

Sith Lord
Great FB page Christian, enjoyed reading that 8)

Funnily enough I bought a loose Hoth Stormie off the same ebay seller you mentioned, as you say great seller and one of the good guys on ebay.

bobbybobs

Padawan
Hey thanks guys just got these messages!

It was has been a lot of fun and I appreciate the support.

Grant I listened to your podcast and I loved it. I'm going to write a review of it sometime this week - all positive of course!

Macman no idea who you are but I love you too mate.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom