Pulsar's poser

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
PulsarP said:
jedi_mister said:
Love the yoghurt pots. Hopefully none of them still have the yoghurt in ☺.

I might be wrong but is there something special about one of the ackbar pots?

You're Jedi insight serves you well :p

All the yoghurt has long gone thankfully, would be more like vintage cheese now :twisted:

I'm guessing it's the one with the Jedi lid then. I love the yoghurt pots, have a couple that i bought from Asda when the film came out and then completed my collection in the last few years. No lids though.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
Darkest_Logic said:
Looks very neat to me, the shelves are great, looks like you are able to change their position in the wall if you wanted to

That's right Darkest, I have seen some better displays than mine with wonderful set ups but I decided on slat wall because I'm always changing things around and the shelves simply slot wherever you like.

jedi_mister said:
I'm guessing it's the one with the Jedi lid then. I love the yoghurt pots, have a couple that i bought from Asda when the film came out and then completed my collection in the last few years. No lids though.

It is that one indeed, It's a one of a kind hand painted 'mock up' that I was lucky enough to acquire from an ex Bridge Farm Dairies employee.
It's not the Jedi lid that makes it unique as the pots came with both the ROTJ foil lids and different flavour lids back In the day.
The lids are pretty tricky to locate .
It's always fun to collect the pots mate, you'll have to post a pic of your set 8)
I've been hunting an original Yoghurt ad. poster for years to display with these :roll:

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
PulsarP said:
jedi_mister said:

It is that one indeed, It's a one of a kind hand painted 'mock up' that I was lucky enough to acquire from an ex Bridge Farm Dairies employee.
It's not the Jedi lid that makes it unique as the pots came with both the ROTJ foil lids and different flavour lids back In the day.
The lids are pretty tricky to locate .
It's always fun to collect the pots mate, you'll have to post a pic of your set 8)
I've been hunting an original Yoghurt ad. poster for years to display with these :roll:

Here you go. Just a pic of the pots,

IMG_4586.JPG

PulsarP said:
Darkest_Logic said:
Looks very neat to me, the shelves are great, looks like you are able to change their position in the wall if you wanted to

That's right Darkest, I have seen some better displays than mine with wonderful set ups but I decided on slat wall because I'm always changing things around and the shelves simply slot wherever you like.

I'm interested in your setup. It looks like a loft conversion like mine. I'd be interested in knowing where you got the slatted wall. Was that a DIY job ? In my case I don't just collect vintage but modern as well so I have a **** load of stuff and displaying it isn't going to be easy so I've got to find a compromise between display and storage.

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
PulsarP said:

One of these sold on Ebay early this year I think, about £100 it went for. Brilliant artwork. A fellow forum member snagged it for his collection.

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
You can pick the slatwall up easily, I had my shop done years ago with the stuff so knew how versatile it was.
When I had my collection rooms converted I used left overs and bought some cheap boards from eBay from a business that had closed. They were the wrong colour but they paint easily :wink:

Go for it mate, you won't regret it.

You have the full set of pots, looking good 8) nice display!
Now for your next project :idea:

Paul

sith-smith

Grand Master
I've seen it in person. It's all fake...he makes it in his shop! :p

Great Pics mate. Glad you've gotten round showing pics of your very varied and impressive display room 8)

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
SublevelStudios said:
PulsarP said:

One of these sold on Ebay early this year I think, about £100 it went for. Brilliant artwork. A fellow forum member snagged it for his collection.

Ahh I always miss out :roll: still, I do enjoy the chase.

sith-smith said:
I've seen it in person. It's all fake...he makes it in his shop! :p

Great Pics mate. Glad you've gotten round showing pics of your very varied and impressive display room 8)

Shhhhh Gaz :?

Do you still want me to make you another vinyl Cape? :wink:

Disclaimer: I have no idea how to make these!

BadMotivator

Jedi Knight
I think this is one of the best collections I've seen. I really like how all the duplicate boxes look, and the other pieces really create a great overall theme.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom