Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

inzaman

Sith Lord
Okay here's my opened 45 back ATAT driver that has a price sticker on it. It has the red dot next to Chewbacca and the ATAT driver looks a bit of a mess as though one of the printing plates was out. Also the ROTJ logo has like a purple shadow on the left hand side. I also still have the original bubble so have also taken a picture of that to show the seal. You can also see what is like pressure marks on the back where the bubble would have been?

IMG_2866_zps86ba53c7.jpg

ATATROTJLogo_zpsc0c8f043.jpg

IMG_2870_zps069cfc84.jpg

IMG_2872_zps13117521.jpg

IMG_2871_zpsc948526a.jpg

IMG_2869_zpsc3ced978.jpg

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Very useful:

1) Badly printed cards definitely got through QC to retail
2) No iron mark between stem on a factory sealed double stemmed bubble

ace

Jedi Knight
theslider said:
Jason (J):

You've still not answered my question regarding the 1000 carded figures you had. 440 Fetts were opened - that still leaves 560 carded figures which you got from Arthur and sold on. These could've been post factory sealed (evidence those jarg upside down Hoth Tropers).

I'm not trying to deflect from Toni here just trying to get the whole picture.

In my opinion though your answer to what you would've done if you'd been able to purchase everything on Arthur's list is a bit disingenuous - you wouldn't've even tried to seal a bubble to a card? This DOES NOT RING TRUE especially with other members calling you out on you selling fake props which you've only vaguely answered.

Not having a go at you Jason - just want to get a clearer picture that's all.

hi theslider

your point 1
yes i sold 1000 figures on that may now have been exposed as not being what we all thought they were back then? the same as Jim and everybody else we thought they were ok and we all sold also back then . so whats your point ? we are no differing that all the innocent traders that have sold Toni's figures as being correct so i do not see the point you are trying to make.

your point 2
you say you are not trying to deflect from Toni but this dose do exactly that.

you say you just trying to get the whole picture. i have been cross examined by around 15 different people now and have written pages on this and every time i have ether proven my point verbally or put up evidence to prove 100% my side of things , Toni is the only one that needs to come on here and say soothing i have nothing to hide and all i have done is come on here and say the truth

point 3
as you do not know me and your opinion of me is made up from trash that has been written from people that just do not know or people that are misinformed and just people that are jealous of me it is relevant what you think of my actions would have been if i had have gotten these card deal back then , what is fact i have told you what my actions would have been as that comes from me , and if you did get to know me well you would also know that is the truth , so please do not try to tell me what i would do or would not do you do not even know me .

my point

others do have info but have been watching these threads and see how from time to time how i am cross examined and they think there is no way i am going on there and saying what i know and have to deal with that and this is whey we are not getting even more people step up and say what they know, and these people are reading this post , i know one or two of them are looking but are never going to post.

you say your not having a go , but you basically are calling me a lier ? theslider which is not true and not nice ether.

jason

kraftdermacht

Padawan
kraftdermacht said:
Thought I bought all GM Toni offered. Now I see on JJs list:

EMPIRE CARDS (GERMAN):
DENGAR 11
HAMMERHEAD 69
WALRUSMAN 56

Anyone got these on German GM? Or are they ESB English Palitoy?

Wolfgang

May answer it myself. These are the Clipper, arn't they? Dengar only 11 --> £295
Again, Dengar and Hammerhead were not yet offered in the early 2000s --> special size bubbles needed that were available later.
esb dutch clipper dengar c8.5 £295 photo
esb dutch clipper walrus man c9 photo sold
esb dutch clipper rebel commander c8.5 £110 photo
esb dutch clipper white bespin guard c8.5 £110 photo
esb dutch clipper hammerhead c8.5 £195 photo

lee gray

Sith Lord
i purchased 2 of the Dengar clippers from Toni one from 2007 that was afa graded
and one in 2008 in c9 condition that i got graded and Josh has, now if 9 more people can come forward to say they got one from Toni, that would go over the 11 it states on the sheet and this then would prove invalid considering he still has clipper dengar in stock.

escapist

Jedi Knight
lee gray said:
i purchased 2 of the Dengar clippers from Toni one from 2007 that was afa graded
and one in 2008 in c9 condition that i got graded and Josh has, now if 9 more people can come forward to say they got one from Toni, that would go over the 11 it states on the sheet and this then would prove invalid considering he still has clipper dengar in stock.

I check ebay and he hasn't sold any Dengar Clippers on there since 2007.

The only Dengar sold forms part of the lot entitled:

GERMAN GENERAL MILLS ESB DENGAR LEIA 4LOM C3PO CARDBACKS (#251224109995)

lee gray

Sith Lord
As soon as my figures arrive i upload pics on RS
I Recieved this one Dec 8TH 2007 http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php/photo/45361/title/esb-duch-clipper-dengar/cat/500 as shown on sidebar
and this one Dec 4th 2008, almost a year later, guess it took a year for me to miss it lol http://forum.rebelscum.com/photogallery/showphoto.php/photo/85722/title/d22/cat/500

I purchased mine direct through phone though not ebay.

I wonder if gentle giant will do a toytoni light blue fett special jumbo carded figure

Edit: just double checked to see if i paid via paypal for the AFA dengar.

Sent to:
Anthony Emchowicz (The recipient of this payment is Non-US – Verified)
Email:
[email protected]
Payment sent to:

[email protected]
Amount sent:
-£320.00 GBP
Fee amount:
£0.00 GBP
Net amount:
-£320.00 GBP

Date:
3 Dec 2007
Time:
14:56:25 PST
Completed

it was cheaper than that he was selling it for but if paid through paypal then he wanted the extra few percent.

StarWarsAlways

I have an old school friend who is a producer for the BBC.. He and I were Star Wars mad in the seventies (I still am).

Would it be a good idea I bring this to his attention?

PIGCITY

Sith Lord
StarWarsAlways said:
I have an old school friend who is a producer for the BBC.. He and I were Star Wars mad in the seventies (I still am).

Just my opinion but what would be the benefit of that? 120 pages long and no one can figure out WTF has occurred to what, when, why and who was involved.

StarWarsAlways

PIGCITY said:
StarWarsAlways said:

Just my opinion but what would be the benefit of that? 120 pages long and no one can figure out WTF has occurred to what, when, why and who was involved.

That's why I asked..

spoons

Grand Master
PIGCITY said:
120 pages long and no one can figure out WTF has occurred to what, when, why and who was involved.

That needs to go on Joe's update thread - sums the situation up perfectly :)

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
StarWarsAlways said:

I think you should alert him to the likelihood that gm esb 45s plus some palitoy 65s are modern sealed.

We don't know who did what or why, but why should your friend risk wasting his money on crap if there is a chance ...

Chris

lee gray

Sith Lord
StarWarsAlways said:
PIGCITY said:
StarWarsAlways said:

That's why I asked..
lol

i might need a favour from your friend as my company keeps messing my wages up for 4 months in a row now when each month they say it will be sorted and it should be bought to the attention of the public at how cuntish they are to their staff, I would have to be hidden and voice changed though :)

itfciain

Grand Master
So are we saying the Clippers are now likely to be dodgy as well ? That brings my tally up to six cards potentially affected with a previous value of around £750-£900 :(

StarWarsAlways

Just my opinion but what would be the benefit of that? 120 pages long and no one can figure out WTF has occurred to what, when, why and who was involved.[/quote]

That's why I asked..[/quote]
lol

i might need a favour from your friend as my company keeps messing my wages up for 4 months in a row now when each month they say it will be sorted and it should be bought to the attention of the public at how cuntish they are to their staff, I would have to be hidden and voice changed though :)[/quote]

Lol :)

kraftdermacht

Padawan
itfciain said:
So are we saying the Clippers are now likely to be dodgy as well ? That brings my tally up to six cards potentially affected with a previous value of around £750-£900 :(

For the 5 Clippers Toni has on his site I would say yes. :-(

Can be clearly seen with Dengar and Hammerhead popping up mid 2000s with these "newer" bubbles.

Wolfgang

itfciain

Grand Master
kraftdermacht said:
itfciain said:

For the 5 Clippers Toni has on his site I would say yes. :-(

Can be clearly seen with Dengar and Hammerhead popping up mid 2000s with these "newer" bubbles.

Wolfgang

Yep I have minty versions of the Hammerhead and Walrusman (AFA90) - bugger

theslider

Sith Lord
ace said:
hi theslider

your point 1
yes i sold 1000 figures on that may now have been exposed as not being what we all thought they were back then? the same as Jim and everybody else we thought they were ok and we all sold also back then . so whats your point ? we are no differing that all the innocent traders that have sold Toni's figures as being correct so i do not see the point you are trying to make.

your point 2
you say you are not trying to deflect from Toni but this dose do exactly that.

you say you just trying to get the whole picture. i have been cross examined by around 15 different people now and have written pages on this and every time i have ether proven my point verbally or put up evidence to prove 100% my side of things , Toni is the only one that needs to come on here and say soothing i have nothing to hide and all i have done is come on here and say the truth

point 3
as you do not know me and your opinion of me is made up from trash that has been written from people that just do not know or people that are misinformed and just people that are jealous of me it is relevant what you think of my actions would have been if i had have gotten these card deal back then , what is fact i have told you what my actions would have been as that comes from me , and if you did get to know me well you would also know that is the truth , so please do not try to tell me what i would do or would not do you do not even know me .

my point

others do have info but have been watching these threads and see how from time to time how i am cross examined and they think there is no way i am going on there and saying what i know and have to deal with that and this is whey we are not getting even more people step up and say what they know, and these people are reading this post , i know one or two of them are looking but are never going to post.

you say your not having a go , but you basically are calling me a lier ? theslider which is not true and not nice ether.

jason

Point 1 - therefore someone else - Arthur Bailey - was resealing the figures, he then sells everything on the list to TT and tells him how to reseal the bubbles. The extremely shoddy seals that you own now and came from TT could've come from Arthur originally.

Point 2 - Fair enough - I don't know you and never even heard of you before this thread!

David Tree

Jedi Master
_Darren_ said:
Do you see what I'm getting at??....Dave Tree is one of the most stand-up guys I know in life and the hobby....sorry for mentioning you Davy,but FF5 might be the most well attended important event yet....and ideal platform to sort this mess.

Darren

Sorry for being about 50 pages behind, but thanks very much Darren, where do I send the cheque?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
No one questioning how did this has managed to adequately explain Toni's second ebay account. JJ can't be guilty of that although there are still many loose ends.

My loss is about £1500 so far, about £900 direct to Toni, £150 from eBay and the rest from Vectis. Gutted.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom