SS Big Reveals Dec 2013

Richard_H

Grand Master
Post all your photos in here of your SS opening in 3 days time! I've quickly chucked some prezzies under the tree along with my two SS (here and TIG) and positioned the green bag to hide my address. Not long now :D

TC-14

Sith Lord
Just 24 hours to go... (can we open them gone midnight on 25th December?).

Here's my Secret Santa gift, right in the middle... at the front... and looking very 'cardback shaped' :wink:

I haven't been caressing it, searching for clues. Honest.

SWFUKSecretSanta_zps0427c809.jpg

theslider

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
Just 24 hours to go... (can we open them gone midnight on 25th December?).

Here's my Secret Santa gift, right in the middle... at the front... and looking very 'cardback shaped' :wink:

I haven't been caressing it, searching for clues. Honest.

SWFUKSecretSanta_zps0427c809.jpg

Loving that vintage phone Martin!

TC-14

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Loving that vintage phone Martin!
Too kind! Good old Bakelite- still works, too. Although during conversation the sound of the voice can diminish mid-flow so you have to give the crystals in the earpiece a good old rattling... then you're back to prattling :lol:

Less than two and a half hours before the Big Day. I'm not going to be able to hold back. Vintage Secret Santa unwrapping shall commence at precisely 00:00 hours in this household!

TC-14

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
Less than two and a half hours before the Big Day. I'm not going to be able to hold back. Vintage Secret Santa unwrapping shall commence at precisely 00:00 hours in this household!
Getting far too excited... you'd never have thought I received a Star Wars wristwatch for Christmas in 1978, would you? I can tell the time, please believe me: just over an hour and a quarter to go!

aussiejames

Sith Lord
Santa obviously has no idea how bad I've been:
sdc13034.jpg

Santa does know how to find REAL GM 45's
sdc13110.jpg

Thanks to everyone who shared in the Christmas spirit & Richard for all the hard work organising it :)

TC-14

Sith Lord
He's been turning a blind eye, that's for sure :wink: That's a smashing gift of vintage goodness. Eye-popping springs to mind... :mrgreen:

TC-14

Sith Lord
Couldn't be more perfect: all I had hoped for, and more:

SecretSanta2013SWFUK_zpsf2203254.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are...

By the way, perhaps it's not the 'done thing', but do we get to find out who are our Secret Santas? I'd like to thank them for providing such a wonderful gift. Takes me right back to Christmas circa 1980!

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
TC-14 said:
Couldn't be more perfect: all I had hoped for, and more:

SecretSanta2013SWFUK_zpsf2203254.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa, whoever you are...

By the way, perhaps it's not the 'done thing', but do we get to find out who are our Secret Santas? I'd like to thank them for providing such a wonderful gift. Takes me right back to Christmas circa 1980!

Well, I know who their cardback dealer was.

:wink:

Jason

rob71

Sith Lord
Great presents AJ and Martin, I love those Palitoy carrdbacks especially.

Here are the contents of my parcel, eagerly unwrapped this morning. These figures are just what I wanted, and I love the badges as well. Santa has been very kind! Hope everyone's Christmas is going great :D

Very nice individually-wrapped "crackers" :)

IMG_0190_zpsfccaef85.jpg

IMG_0191_zps8d2947b8.jpg

escapist

Jedi Knight
Thank you to my SS for my beautiful minty Farmboy Luke!!

Picture to come when I don't have an excited toddler trying to get me to put more games on his new LeapPad2!

Merry Christmas all!!!

Richard_H

Grand Master
Wow! My kids got up at 10:00! What a lie in.

Anyway here's my awesome goodies. When I first opened the box I was treated with this. My kids thought it was picnic food. My g/f was amazed at the dedication

Then I opened them carefully to reveal possibly an early TT (much more awesome than that!)

Many thanks to my SS for this I am so pleased.

Also thanks to all those who took part to make this community what it is.

x-pack

Grand Master
My SS

SS-011.jpg

SS-022.jpg

I think you will agree that I have been well spoiled. Along with all this amazing vintage goodness there was a lovely card that i've read over more than once.

Whoever you are, thankyou. I really cannot thank you enough. I'm so so pleased and never dreamed what was in the box would be so cool. Along with my wife saying we were going to Berlin in the new year and a note promising she was going to bake me a cake, this box of goodies made my Christmas. My favourite thing by the way is the SAS frogman. Had one when I was 6 and swapped it for a pencil case. Always regretted that. Feel so happy :)

All the best to you guys.

Much love for SWFUK right now :)

Merry Christmas ....lunch time soon

walkie

Sith Lord
Thank you Santa!, When I awake this morning I found these under my tree...

SAM_3181.jpg

SAM_3183.jpg

I hope everyone's enjoying themselves??, It's a mad-house here, we spent all yesterday cooking the turkey and making the starters and deserts and now we have a house full of family!!

Merry Xmas :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom