Toy Hunter TONIGHT 10pm QUEST 28/01

MarkG

Jedi Master
palitoyjunky said:
That 'Ahoy $25,000' episode or what ever it is called I have seen b4, but poss a slightly diff cut? I don't rem Jordan actually going to AFA and meeting Chad when I first saw the episode quite a while ago :?
Was pretty awesome seeing those mint uncirculated 12 backs Empire and Jedi at the old couple's house 8) I clocked one of the Chewies graded an AFA 90 but couldn't make out if it was an A card?! When Jordan said a collector had offered $6500 I am guessing it was :!:

Apparently the UK series has a bit more in it than what the US got to see hence the afa bits etc.

$15k for 2 complete 12back sets, $5k to grade one set and ask for $20k... still one set still to sell.. good program, but hate the pure flipping of items.. yes, he has a business to run, but his profit margins are a bit ott.

SOJ

Sith Lord
Boba Skinner said:
SOJ said:
That guy makes me cringe every time.

Spooky. If people on the forum ask me to describe you that haven't met you I normally say this chap is as close as you can get.

Fordingbridge does that to me :D

chiffy

Sith Lord
I've also seen that 12 back run find before and was thinking i was crazy so cheers fellas :D
The other thing i noticed was when he was looking for Alien and the Cloud City playset. The guy on the stall had been given the heads up he was after them and saved the alien for Jordan. The camera pans around his stall and low and behold there is a Cloud City playset in amnogst the display but Jordan doesnt even mention it???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom