U grade piss takes

PGowdy

Grand Master
galactables said:
There are many people who realise that these carded figures were produced in their droves. Any u grading that has been done to date has done nothing to affect things on the whole. You guys are over-reacting..

Wow. This really proves the level of ignorance we're dealing with. Nothing more needs to be said.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tend to stay out of UGrade threads these days as trying to put across a rational point of view to someone like this Robbie fella is hopeless, when people resort to child like reactionary BS the whole debate with that individual is pointless and not worth the effort.

The last time a full on convo about Ugrades appeared on here we were told to cut it short as other long term members were sick of the whole debate. I got my back up and couldn't believe I was being silenced, I was outraged :lol:

I now understand Andy's point of view somewhat, and Robbie's attitude in this thread is a prime example of that. So long as people with this kind of arrogance are doing it you are not going to stop them you only have to hope that the people spending stupid money on a stupid product will eventually wise up and the habit will die.

I don't however believe that defence from a business point of view is in anyway justifiable. It's that sort of capitalist malarky that big business uses to **** on little people day in day out in all facets of life and it's a sad day indeed when it's used as a reasonable excuse in something as simple and enjoyable as a collecting star wars figures.

The attitude " we'll continue to suck the guts out of an nonrenewable unsustainable resource until it's gone" sound familiar? So long as it ain't gone before I'm dead who cares?

I do!

Now I'm not religious by any means, I've tried walking in other people shoes before and all I got was a rash.

But if the Big Bloke/Lass does exist, I'd like to think he's a Vintage conservationist like the rest of us.

ugrades.jpg

Continue........

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Gotta have a laugh :D

And Jez, love ya signature mate!

Reminds me just how petty topics like this can be. Infuriating, but petty!

galactables

Padawan
BlueDog said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tend to stay out of UGrade threads these days as trying to put across a rational point of view to someone like this Robbie fella is hopeless, when people resort to child like reactionary BS the whole debate with that individual is pointless and not worth the effort.

The last time a full on convo about Ugrades appeared on here we were told to cut it short as other long term members were sick of the whole debate. I got my back up and couldn't believe I was being silenced, I was outraged :lol:

I now understand Andy's point of view somewhat, and Robbie's attitude in this thread is a prime example of that. So long as people with this kind of arrogance are doing it you are not going to stop them you only have to hope that the people spending stupid money on a stupid product will eventually wise up and the habit will die.

I don't however believe that defence from a business point of view is in anyway justifiable. It's that sort of capitalist malarky that big business uses to **** on little people day in day out in all facets of life and it's a sad day indeed when it's used as a reasonable excuse in something as simple and enjoyable as a collecting star wars figures.

The attitude " we'll continue to suck the guts out of an nonrenewable unsustainable resource until it's gone" sound familiar? So long as it ain't gone before I'm dead who cares?

I do!

Now I'm not religious by any means, I've tried walking in other people shoes before and all I got was a rash.

But if the Big Bloke/Lass does exist, I'd like to think he's a Vintage conservationist like the rest of us.

ugrades.jpg

Continue........

Well I have to say it's a very funny cartoon. Well done.

itfciain

Grand Master
No prizes for what guessing what happend here

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-LOOSE-AFA-U90-LANDO-GENERAL-VINTAGE-LOOSE-/330845839002?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07f2de9a

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-POTF-LANDO-CALRISSIAN-COLLECTORS-COIN-SEALED-ON-CUT-CARD-VINTAGE-/230893822676?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35c25822d4

far too much Ugrade crap - can anyone seriously tell me that this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-AFA-U90-LOOSE-12-INCH-FIGURE-PRINCESS-LEIA-ORGANA-VINTAGE-LOOSE-/230898715944?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item35c2a2cd28

looks better than this ?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WARS-AFA-80-12-INCH-SERIES-PRINCESS-LEIA-ORGANA-VINTAGE-/330845837077?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4d07f2d715

...and yes I know he's a big collector and a 'name' on the RS boards

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hey Todd! :)

I wasnt rolling my eyes at you mate. :)

Perhaps I should have quoted I was directing my digust at Jeffs ebay listings. Ws gonna place a cheeky bid on his DSD but not now :evil:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom